😈😊What if Keith and Lance read their own Smut Wattpads😊😈

Keith was sitting in the lounge on his space tablet. He was eating a bag of chips and drinking some water. Keith was scrolling through the internet trying to find something to do when he accidentally stumbled upon an app called "Wattpad".

How the hell did I get on here again? Eh.

Keith shrugged and went to the search box. He saw the most popular searches and rolled his eyes, he then scrolled down and saw the famous ship called "Klance"

Keith raised a brow and pressed the book. He saw an Image of himself and Lance together, hugging. What the sweet hell?!

Keith was about to choke on the water he was drinking before he composed himself. He read the title and it said "Klance Smut" He looked around to see if anyone was around. Once he saw no one was, he opened the book. He started reading a bit, but stopped when he got to a certain sentence.

"Lance, If you keep being bad, I'm gonna have to punish you~.."

"What the shit?!" Keith spit out his water and started coughing, While he was having his episode, Lance walked in. "Damn, What the hell happened to you?" Lance asked leaning on the couch.

Keith quickly got himself together and turned his head to see the blue paladin, "I was reading something."

Lance raised a brow, "A book made you choke?" Keith looked like a idiot at that moment, but nodded anyway. "Let me see what you were reading." Lance said reaching for the tablet, before Keith could grab it.

"Wait, Lance!"

Lance ignored Keith and turned on the tablet and unlocked it. He read the paragraph a bit and saw the sentence Keith choked on. "What the fuck?!" Lance exclaimed, jumping over the couch plopping right next to Keith.

"I know!"

"Why the hell am I bottom?!"

"Wait what?"

"I don't care about what this is, I just wanna know why I'm bottom!"

Keith made a blank face the face was like a 'Are you fucking kidding me?' look. Lance continued to read some more before seeing, "Who said you were topping mullet?"

Lance face flushed and looked at Keith, Keith looked over to see what Lance was reading and his mouth hung open. "Um, I think I'm more dominant." Lance said nervously, Keith pushed Lance playfully and continued to read.

Lance started giving Keith a blowjob, and Keith threw his head back. "Fuck, Lance take it deeper." Lance did what he was told and relaxed his throat to take Keith deeper. Keith moaned loud at the action and came in Lance's mouth.

Lance made Keith look at him while he swallowed Keith's cum. "Why would you swallow it, that's so disgusting!" Keith said with a disgusted face.

Lance chuckled and kissed Keit-

"Hold up, I just swallow your cum and I just kiss you!?"

Keith made a concerned face and nodded. "That's fucking nasty."

Keith laughed, "Honestly, I think it was just for the moment. Being horny does some crazy shit." Lance nodded when Keith said that.

"Can we come back to this chapter, I wanna see if they made anything more about us." Lance asked exiting out the book before Keith could answer. "I mean you already exited out of the book." Keith rolled his eyes and drunk more of his water.

"I didn't know you were thirsty just reading that one smut chapter."

Keith gave Lance a death glare and that shut Lance up. Lance saw a lot of Klance books, but he decided on a book that has Smut, Fluff, and Angst.

They read the Angst chapter first and some tears were shed, "Why did you do that Keith?!" Keith gave Lance a questionable look and facepalmed himself. "Lance, it's just a bo-"

"I know!"

Keith rolled his eyes and chose the next chapter. It was fluff.

Keith and Lance blushed at the gentleness of the characters, "That is not how you would act and I mean that." Lance said and Keith made a face. "What are you talking about?! That's exactly how I act!"

Lance rolled his eyes, "You are not a softy!"

"Yes I am!"

"Since when!?"

Keith was quiet. "Exactly." Keith scoffed and turned away from Lance's gaze. "Hey lets read a good one!" Lance recommended. "I wanna find a legit angst one." Keith shrugged.

"You angsty teen." Lance mumbled and typed Klance in the search box. He held his breath when he saw thousands of stories about them. "What the fuck is so good about us?!" Keith yelled. "Fuck that we're searching up other ships." Keith snatched the tablet from Lance's grasp and went to tags.

He blinked when he saw topkeith. "I'm a top?" He raised a brow and showed Lance. "To be honest you're more like a switch but mainly bottom." Lance said nonchalantly.

Keith scoffed and saw Hance. He press on the tag and saw Lance and Hunk cuddling and kissing. Keith face flushed and shoved the tablet in Lance's face.

"Ow, Keith what the fu-" Lance looked at the screen and immediately choked on his words. "Hunk is my best man! Why would I fuck him or let him fuck me?!" Lance waved the tablet up and down.

"I don't know man." Keith placed his hands over his face and sighed. Lance pressed the back button and saw as sheith book. "Hey, it's you and Shiro." Lance smiled and pressed the read button. Keith peered over at the screen and started reading with Lance.

"Your hole is so tight baby." Shiro whispered and Keith's ear as he pounded him into the she-

"No, Nope! Fuck that! Helllllll no." Keith pressed the back button and snatch the tablet from Lance again. "We're choosing another book!"

Lance rolled his eyes and stared at the screen. "What's Shklance?" Lance pointed at the tag and Keith pressed it. "Oh it's me, you, and Shiro." Lance said happily.

Lance reach to press it but was stopped by Keith's hand. "Wait, Lets think about this." Keith said cautiously, "Every book we read was about us having sex or us dying and things like that."

"I don't think I want to see a threesome." Lance said lowly. "I'm not ready for that yet. I mean it sounds hot but..no." He rubbed the back of his neck.

"It's probably fluff anyway." Keith shrugged. He pressed the book and they both started to read with hesitation at first.

"Hey baby." Shiro cooed and kissed Lance's forehead. "Oh hey." Lance giggled and continue to run his fingers through his other boyfriend's hair. "Keith is sleeping again?" Shiro asked with a breathy chuckle.

"Yup, he didn't get much sleep yesterday. I think we went to har-"

"That's it!" Keith threw the tablet across the room and swiftly stood up. It took awhile for Lance to contemplate what the fuck just happened. Once he snapped out of that mode he looked at Keith.

"That was so fucking embarrassing!" Keith covered his red face in anger and frustration. "I-I..This was a stupid idea!"

"Keith." Land grab ahold of Keith's arm and brought him back down and gave him a hug, "It's okay." Keith hugged Lance back and they stayed like that for ten minutes before backing up and acting like it didn't happen.

A/N: I edited this and finished it! Yayyayayayay! I didn't want to edit it at first because of the comments on here. Well, too late to back out now.

Words: 1249