💕💕College💕💕

Keith was sitting on Lance's bed, somewhat working. You are probably wondering why Keith is sitting on Lance's bed. Well, to Keith he thought it was "more comfortable" than his. Does Lance know? Definitely not. Will he find out soon? Probably.

Keith had a essay he was suppose to be writing, but ended up getting distracted by instagram posts. Keith had his earplugs in listening to music while he was scrolling. Lance so happen to come back from work early today.

"Oh shit...Keith I'm back!" Lance said taking off his shoes at the door. He didn't hear a reply and he shrugged it off thinking Keith was asleep. He went to his room and before he could open his door he heard mumbling coming from behind it.

"Oh my g-That totally was uncalled for! Why would they do that?!"

Lance was confused, so he opened the door and saw Keith stretched out along his bed. His essay assignment is on the floor, he's laying on his stomach with his phone on Lance's pillow, and he has his earplugs in. "This girl is so fucking stupid, why would you stop for a second to look both ways, when you could've ran out the fucking exit which was right in front of you! And then you don't even run out, you make a right and get in a fucking closet!"

Lance chuckled to himself, thinking Keith was cute when he was angry. Lance has always had a crush on the shorter boy, but never was able to express his feelings.

Okay, Now I know why my bed always be a mess when I get home from work.

"Keith?"

Keith was laughing at the movie he was watching, "Hah, You deserve to die bitch! Yo fucking dumbass went to hide in a fucking closet when the exit was right there!" Lance laughed, and went to pick up Keith's papers on the floor. Keith didn't notice Lance was there. Lance sat the papers on his desk and decided whether he should kick Keith out his room.

He decided against it and went to scare the shorter boy. Lance went to the edge of the bed and slowly made his way on top of Keith. Keith tensed up real quick and pulled out both of his earplugs. "Lance, Please tell me this is you and not some rapist."

Lance wanted to scare Keith so he didn't respond, "Actually, Please don't be Lance because I'll just die of embarrassment right now, or wait even better if you are a shooter, end my life."

Lance couldn't hold back laughter anymore, "Hahaha, Keith!" Keith froze when he heard the mysterious person's voice. "Oh how I wish it was a shooter." Keith mumbles, "Hey, Not that I mind or anything, but why are you in my room on my bed?" Lance asked sincerely. "W-Well, Your bed is more comfy than mine, and I like the way your bed smells." The heat rose to Keith's face, "T-That last part sounded so weird." Keith covered his face with his hands.

"Keith, I don't mind you laying in my bed, but I would like it if you don't mess it up and then not make it back up when you know you messed it up." Lance whispered in the shorter boy's ear. Keith flinched a bit, "Yeah, Sorry about that."

"Mhm." Lance moves Keith's hair to the side to see his luscious pale skin. Lance starts kissing the back of Keith's neck.

"Fwah!"

Lance stopped and laughed, "Fwah?" Keith gave him the best glare he could muster up. "Shut up, it was unexpected!" Keith yelled, and covered his face. Lance chuckled and kissed his neck again.

"Mm." Keith moaned quietly. His neck is really sensitive, so he moans pretty easily. The worst thing is that Keith was internally panicking that his roommate was kissing the back of his neck. Half of him wanted to let out the moans while the other half wanted him to stay quiet.

"Keith."

"Hm?"

"I'm gonna take a shower, okay?"