😊😊Jacket😊😊

"I promise Keith, I'll be back soon." Lance spoke softly while caressing his boyfriend's cheek. "I know but do you have to go on the mission?" Keith asked slightly perturbed. Lance let out a soft chuckle before placing a kiss on Keith's forehead.

"Yes," he answered, "Only because it'll push us ahead of Zarkon by a long shot, and there's aliens on the planet that need help." Keith nodded in understanding. He knew that his boyfriend had to go on this mission for their sake and the poor aliens sake.

"Okay be safe, alright?" Keith said softly. Lance nodded and gave Keith a hug before leaving with Shiro and Hunk.

Keith watched as his boyfriend left. He couldn't help but worry for him, but he knows by heart that his boyfriend will return unharmed, hopefully. The raven haired boy let out a sigh before walking out of blues' hangar.

"What's wrong with you?" Keith jumped a bit at the voice and turned to see who it was. He let out a breath of relief when he saw it was just Pidge.

"Nothing, I'm fine." Keith responded with a shrug. "You don't look fine to me. You look sad really." She said as she walked beside Keith. "It's just Lance. He's on that mission to Lazoar with Hunk and Shiro, I can't help but feel apprehensive about what will happen during the mission." Pidge gave him a hum in response.

"Lance can handle himself," she initiated, "Plus, he has Shiro and Hunk to help him out if he needs it." She gave him a small smile before walking away.

Keith looked down and tried to think positive things. He subconsciously started walking, he didn't know where he was walking but he just let his feet take him to wherever they wanted to go. After a few minutes, Keith was at his destination which was Lance's door.

The doors flew open and he walked inside. He saw his boyfriend's jacket on the floor. Keith picked up the jacket and dusted it off. He flopped on Lance's bed and held the jacket close. 

"Please stay safe," he whispered to himself. He closed his eyes and took in Lance's scent. It was strawberries and a hint of coconut, Keith couldn't even describe how much he adored his Cuban boyfriends' scent.

He slipped the jacket on his arms and stood up to see how it fit. It was a bit big. The sleeves were too long and the jacket wasn't really his size but he didn't care. He honestly thought he looked good in it. After checking himself out in the mirror for about 10 to 15 minutes he finally settled down to take a nap. He cuddled up in Lance's jacket and let the scent put him to sleep.

*Time skip brought to you by me 😌*

"Pidge have you seen Keith?" Lance asked the short girl in the lounge room. "No, he's probably taking a nap or something. You can check his room if you want." Pidge says. "I don't want to disturb him if he's sleeping, I'm just gonna take a shower and call it a day." He says as he walks towards the exit.

"Okay, night Lance." She waves him goodnight and continued to work on her technology. Lance said goodnight back and walked towards his bedroom. Once he got there he let out a yawn before stepping inside.

He turned on the lights and saw his boyfriend curled up in his jacket peacefully sleeping. Lance stared at Keith intently as if he was a baby. He smiled softly and walked towards him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Goodnight Cariño."

A/N: Some of you may notice that I deleted some of my chapters, I have a reason for that. I hated them. Sorry for the crappy chapter, I'm actually falling out of the Voltron fandom a little bit so my motivation is low. I kind of had to force myself to write this. Don't worry, I will still write chapters just need to get inspired and motivated first 😅

Words: 682