😊😊His Slience😊😊

Keith is different from people I've dated in the past. He understands me when no one else could. He saw through my act and comforted me. Keith is amazing in his own beautiful way.

He's fierce, brave, smart, badass, and selfless when it comes to personal things. There's so many reasons why I love Keith, but the main one is—his silence..

His silence is a blessing that I've come to love. When I'm watching a peaceful sunset and he joins, he lets me memorize it. He gives off this comfortable silence and I love him for that, he doesn't start randomly asking questions and start distracting me. He silently waits until I give him a signal that I wanna talk.

Keith's silence is...unbelievable. I hope he doesn't ever stop his silence because sometimes we all need a little bit of silence.

"Hey babe, sorry to bother you but  Hunk said it's time to eat." Keith poked his head through Lance's door. Lance gave him a soft smile and closed his notebook, "It's okay kitten, I'm coming." He says, as he gets up from him bed to walk towards his beloved boyfriend.

Lance gave him a small peck on the lip before grabbing his hand and walking out the room. They walked down the hall in silence, a peaceful silence.

Yeah, I love his silence.

Words: 228