😊😊 Quarantine😊😊

A/N: Yup, I just had to make one of these 😂 I was planning on making it smut, but I'm not in the mood anddddddd who wouldn't mind fluffy fluff?

"Mm, Babe, Can you turn off the alarm?"

No response.

"Babe?"

Lance fluttered his eyes open and saw an empty spot in the bed. He rubbed his eyes and looked around wondering where his boyfriend went. He lazily got out of bed and turned off the alarm.

Lance walked out their room and went into the kitchen. Once he got there, he saw a note on the refrigerator saying

"Sorry if you wake up to an empty bed, I had to run out and get a few things. I made you coffee before I left, probably cold by now but that's where the microwave comes to play.

Love you."

Lance grinned goofily and turned his head to see a cup of coffee, he won't admit it but Keith makes the BEST coffee. He won't admit it because of his dignity and pride well, that's Lance for ya. He grabbed the cup of coffee which was unsurprisingly cold. Lance let out a loud groan and popped the cup into the microwave. He set the timer and walked towards the living room.

Lance plopped down on the couch and turned on the tv. A few minutes later, he got his coffee and waited for his pleasant boyfriend to return. After an hour or so, Keith returned with a buttload of groceries.

Keith stared at his enemy, the door. With the amount of groceries in his hand he couldn't get his keys and his fingers were starting to ache so he did the most rational thing to do in these types of situations.

He banged his head on the door. You thought he was going to yell? Nope, he did the exact opposite.

"I'm coming, geez!" Lance shouted and lazily walked towards the door. He opened it rather slowly and Keith had had enough, he barged in. His patients wears thin at this point.

"Geez Keith, estaba abriendo la maldita puerta." Lance exclaimed shutting the door closed. Keith sat the groceries on the counter and ran cold water on his fingers.

Lance went into the kitchen and saw Keith's red hands, "Babe, you could've told me to come with you." He spoke softly walking towards the older boy.

"Didn't wanna wake you. Guess that makes me a good boyfriend if I care about disturbing your beauty sleep." He walked towards the counter and started putting groceries away.

"Damn, Did you buy the whole store?" Lance said helping Keith with the groceries.

"Uh, No. I just got what we needed to survive throughout this pandemic."

"What pandemic?"

Keith looked over at Lance with a face that says, 'Are you fucking kidding me?' "The coronavirus Lance." Lance made a O-shape with his mouth and nodded.

"We're on lockdown, basically quarantine." Keith said as he finishes up the last of the groceries.

"Lockdown?! Quarantine?! No, No, No! Keith this is bad!" Lance said in a louder tone. Keith gave him a questionable look, "Yeah, Why are you being so over dramatic about it?"

"I need to restock on my facial creams and face masks!"

Keith rolled his eyes and walked to the living room, "Go on, I'll be here waiting for you to return." He flopped on the couch and curled up, ready to take a long well deserved nap. "I don't want to go alone! What if I need you?"

"You don't need me, just wear a mask and stay 6 feet apart from everyone that comes your way." Keith said shooing Lance off lazily.

"C'mon Keith..Please."

"M' tired Lance."

"We can cuddle and watch all the movies you want to watch today if you come with me."

Keith eyes shot open and looked towards Lance, "You drive a hard bargain." He started, "My answer is still no." Lance let out a loud groan, "Fine, No kisses or cuddles for you today!" He walked towards their room to get dressed and put shoes on.

"I'll manage!" He shouted before letting sleep completely take him.

*Le time skip brought to you by Lancey Lance*

Lance came back fully stocked on facial creams and face masks. Right now he's sitting on the other couch watching tv. He heard Keith groan and shift in a uncomfortable position. Keith woke up and sat up.

"Well, look who's finally awake." Lance teased him and Keith gave him a glare, "Can it Lance."

Lance snickered and continued to watch his movie. "Lance C'mere." Keith idly reached out to Lance.

"Why?"

"I wanna cuddle."

"Oh, Remember what you said earlier? You said you'll manage without my cuddles and kisses so prove me wrong."

Keith whined and curled up on the couch. Lance looked at Keith sympathetically and let out a sigh, "Alright."

Lance got up and made his way towards Keith. He immediately perked up when he saw his lanky beautiful boyfriend walk towards him. Lance gently moves Keith so he can lay down with him.

Once Lance was seated, Keith immediately cuddled up next to him to steal his warmth like a thief, "How are you so warm?" Keith asked, but his voice was muffled due to him cuddling into Lance's chest.

"Don't know, maybe it's because of my warm personality." Lance said in a cocky tone. Keith only rolled his eyes, way too comfortable to say something snarky back to him.

"You just wanna cuddle or do something fun while we're quarantined?" Keith thought for a second of which decision he should make, "We could cuddle for a bit and then do something fun."

Lance hummed in response. "What fun things are we going to be do anyways Lance?" He asks his Cuban boyfriend.

"Well, I was thinking of watching movies and just playing games. We could always go to Pidge and Matt's apartment or Hunk's." Lance tighten his grip around Keith just a little. "I wanna watch movies." Keith said with a small smile.

"Okay, Then that's what we'll do."

A/N: Lovely Klance for all ^^ I've been in a shitty mood lately but it's getting better throughout the days 😗 Anyway, Baiiiii~❤️

Words: 1037