😈😈Study Buddies😈😈

"Idiosyncratic." Keith was reading off the list of words he and Lance had to studying for the exam they had tomorrow. Lance wasn't paying Keith any attention, he was just searching random shit on his phone instead of studying.

The pale boy let out a low groan before snatching Lance's phone away. It took Lance a second to contemplate what the hell just happened and once he figured it out he gave Keith a dirty look, "What the hell mullet!" Keith rolled his eyes and looked at Lance's phone to see what he was searching.

"Hey, don't you dare look at that!" Lance quickly reached for his phone but Keith held it away from his reach.

Keith ignored Lance and continue to look at it, "How to tell a boy you like them?"

Keith gave Lance a questionable look and saw Lance's red face. There was nothing but silence between the two. Keith silently handed back Lance's phone and tried to forget he even read that.

"So Uh, who's the boy you're trying to confess to?" Keith asked. He heard Lance shift a bit in his bed before answering, "Uh, I don't wanna tell you his name. Besides, I don't even think he likes me back.."

Keith hummed in response. "Well, You won't know unless you ask. Who wouldn't like someone like you? You're charming, good looking, annoying as hell but it's a good annoying, you're selfless, caring, and a flirtatious blob. If he doesn't like you then he's a fool."

Lance face flushed a darker red if that was even possible, "You really think I'm all those things?" He asked the pale boy in front of him. "Of course Lance."

Lance gave him a small smile. Nobody said anything, it was a comfortable silence between the two. "I think you should tell him how you feel. You'll never know if he likes you back unless you tell him." Keith said softly, he saw Lance nod and lift his head up to look at him intently.

He saw the Cuban boy lean closer into his face, he could smell Lance's coconut scent and it drove Keith crazy. Keith face flushed a bright red and he had to turn away from Lance's gaze. Lance being the smooth person he is said, "How am I suppose to tell my crush I like him if he won't even look at me?"

Keith was stunned, he slowly looked at Lance to see if he was joking. He saw a face Lance would never show unless it's something really important. He saw Lance with a straight face full of seriousness. Keith would be lying if he wasn't getting turned on right now.

"W-What?" Keith cursed his ludicrous stuttering issues. "I said how am I suppose to tell my crush I like him if he won't even look at me?" Lance repeated and got a little closer to Keith's face. Keith can smell Lance's minty fresh breath, "I-I...don't know..." He said quietly. Keith wasn't the type to get embarrassed when people get close to him, he would normally get aggravated and tell them off, but this is Lance we're talking about, the boy he had a crush on since middle school. Keith couldn't help but get embarrassed!

Lance hummed in response and flicked his eyes on Keith's slightly chapped lips. Keith saw that action and let out a tiny squeal. He quickly covered his face and curled up.

Lance let out a breathy chuckle before moving Keith's hands from his face, "That was adorable Keith, don't be embarrassed to let out cute noises." He pulled Keith in for a hug. Keith's face was completely "ruined" by the redness.

Lance pulled away from the hug and saw Keith's face. It was honestly breathtaking, Keith's slightly glossy purple eyes and his cute red face was an astonishing sight. Lance held on to Keith's arms as they stared into each other's eyes.

There it was again, the silence. That word did not fit into Lance's vocabulary. "Keith." He started off breathy, he waited for Keith's attention so he can continue. Once he got it he started again, "I like you, a lot. There's so many reasons why I like you. From your magnificent purple eyes to your beautiful lips. Your black raven hair and your perky ass cheeks." Keith giggled a tiny bit at the last part which to Lance was the most cutest thing he has ever heard.