😈😈Galra/Altean Au😈😈

Galra! Keith, Altean! Lance

Lance sat on his throne proudly. He was the king of Altea. After his father and big sister died, he ruled with an iron fist. No one dared to defy him. He lost most of his family due to the Galra and there was a fight every single day.

Of course Lance being the king and all couldn't leave the castle no matter what. Anything could happen to him and they couldn't risk losing another king.

Over the years Lance had gained some tougher skin, he was stronger physically and mentally, he learned to have a good poker face, and he learned that he wasn't going to take bull from anyone.

Lance was the merciless king. Every time one of his guards caught a Galra and brung him back to the castle. They whipped him brutally when he didn't give any information. Once they gathered the information the Galran was killed by the king.

Lance had no mercy on the Galra. He didn't pity any of the ones he killed and nothing was going to change that—Well, until today.

"Your majesty," The guard bowed, "We caught a Galra snooping around the castle, would you like to punish him?" The guard stood up and stared at the king confidently.

Lance glared at him with sharp daggers which made the guard almost whimper in fear. "Bring him to me." Lance spoke firmly.

The guard nodded and hastily went to the back to bring the Galra to his majesty. Lance heard a lot of groans coming from the back but he could careless.

The doors flew open with two male Alteans struggling to keep a half breed in check. Lance hummed in amusement and got up from his throne.

"What a beauty." Lance cooed as he made his way to the angry half breed. "Such a waste that I have to ruin your beautiful face." Lance boop the angry half Galran's nose which earned him a snarl.

"Ooh feisty," Lance said with a mischievous smirk. "Bring him to my bedroom, let's see if I can tame this feisty kitten."

The guards didn't hesitate and took their orders. Lance was scary when he had to tell an order twice. Let's just say the guards won't have kids in the mere future—or sex for that matter.

The Altean guards had a struggle with the half breed as they made their way to the kings bedroom. They ended up knocking him out and carrying him instead.

After a few minutes, they arrived in the bedroom. The Altean guards cuffed the half breed to the bed and left.

- - -

"Wake up." Lance slapped the half breed awake. The half Galran's eyes shot open and he immediately went to move his wrists.

"My guards cuffed you to my bed post which was stupid but I'm in a good mood so I'll let it slide." Lance walked over to his dresser full of his personal pleasing items.

"So, what are you into?" He held up a big purple vibrator. The half breed stared at him with a full face of concern.

"Any kinks? Normally slutty fuckers would love a vibrator shoved up their ass or pussy." Lance said as he walked over to the breed with a vibrator and lube in hand.

Lance stared at the half breed. "Scared?"

The half breed breath hitched and turned his face away from the Kings'
gaze. "You should be." Lance growled in the half Galran's ear.

"So what is your name?" He asked as he sat the vibrator down to the side. When he didn't receive and immediate answer he got angry. "Hey." He spoke firmly and roughly made the half breed look at him.