😈😊First Time😊😈

A/N: Are you guys ready for a long chapter? Get your snacks (or don't) and get comfortable (or don't) because this is a long one😌

Keith and Lance have been dating for a few months now and they haven't done anything extreme yet. To Lance extreme is having sex and getting married, to Keith it's holding hands and kissing cheeks.

Everyone should know this but Keith is a little bit touch starved. The lack of attention he was given when he was younger made him who he is today. A angsty emo teen. That listens to MCR all day in his room and bothers his brother Shiro whenever he can.

Right now Shiro is out on a date with Matt (Sorry Shadam shippers!) and won't be home until later on tonight. Keith was just laying on his bed just thinking about his boyfriend and when they were gonna take the next step.

They only got pass the hand holding and kissing cheek stage. They're now at the kissing on the lips and neck stage. Keith isn't really comfortable feeling Lance's lips on his neck yet so they made no progress on that stage.

The emo teen was blasting MCR in his speakers and was just letting the music take him away. He would be lying if he said he didn't like kissing Lance, and he also would be lying if he hasn't gotten horny while kissing him.

He often jerks off to his wet dreams about Lance's dick being inside him and ramming into his prostate. He desired his touch, he practically craves it. Keith was still nervous about the whole kissing on the neck thing but he was ready to move on to the third stage.

Having sex.

He swiftly got up and went into the bathroom. Keith turn on his phone to paused his music and went to Safari and searched up "How to clean inside my butthole before sex?" He spent 30 minutes finding his answers and 30 minutes cleaning his butthole out so nothing dirty comes out.

Keith didn't know what time Shiro was going to be back so he had to act quickly. He went into Shiro's room and started digging through his stuff searching for a bottle of lube and a condom.

He let out a loud groan when he couldn't find any. Keith searched everywhere and I mean everywhere. The closet, under the bed, his drawers, the dresser, there wasn't any to be found. So his surprise preparation was a total bust.

Keith went through his phone again searching for a substitute for lube and he saw that you could use saliva. He wasn't very fond of it but what does he have to lose? Oh right— his virginity.

After his adventurous journey on being prepared to have sex and doing it safely, he finally texted Lance to come over to watch a movie to get them in the flirtatious vibe.

Me: Hey baby, do you wanna come over and watch a movie with me?

He didn't receive an immediate reply but he shrugged it off thinking Lance was probably busy at the moment.

10 seconds go by and still no response. Keith started to panic and question his message.

Did I say the wrong pet name? Is he ignoring me? Am I bothering him?! What if he's bonding with Hunk and I'm disrupting it!? I'm such a terrible boyfriend.

Keith curled up in his blankets and let the negative questions invade his mind. After a few minutes a buzz was heard from Keith's phone. He hastily checked it and it was a message from his boyfriend.