😈💕😊Reading😊💕😈

A/N: My eye strain went away a little bit but not fully but it's better enough for me to write a chapter. I haven't done a smutty chapter in a bit along with angst but.. I don't like angst that much T^T So here's a smut chapter.

Lance and Keith were in the library gathering research on the project they had to do. It was a project about World War 2 and how it affected most of lives during the war. They decided to split the project in half. Keith would gather the information and organized the PowerPoint while Lance stays out of his way.

Keith wrote down the notes while Lance played on his phone. He asked countless of times if he could help but Keith would ignore him and when he did try to work Keith would glare daggers at him.

Lance knew that his boyfriend was always serious when it came to projects and he would always like to do them alone. He took notice that Keith was a lot more tenser and grumpy.

He also took notice of the dark circles under his eyes. Keith looked utterly terrible. Lance sighed knowing he couldn't do much for the older boy. He just kept staring at the boy work. Don't get Lance wrong, he wanted to help but knowing Keith, he would stab him with a pencil if he made a single movement to a book or pencil.

So Lance had no choice but to watch the boy burn himself out. "Keith," Lance said with a pure face of worry. Obviously Keith didn't answer he was in his zone. He hates when people distract him when he's so fair ahead in what he's doing. "You should take it easy babe." Lance said and put his hand on Keith's shoulder.

Keith kept rereading the paragraph in the book in front of him and took down notes that they may need. "Hey," He spoke softly and held Keith's hand, "How about you take a break, okay? I can do the rest."

Keith ignored Lance and continued to work. "Baby," Lance whispered, "C'mon, take a break." Keith shook his head no and pushed Lance's hand on his shoulder and pulled his hand from Lance's tight grasp. Lance gave Keith a concerned look.

He saw his baby overworking himself and he isn't doing anything to stop him. Lance took a deep breath in knowing what he should do. He took the book away from Keith along with the pencil that was in his hand.

Keith immediately protested and tried to grab the book but Lance wrapped his muscular lanky arms around the older boy's waist. "Rest mi amor." Lance whispered into Keith's ear.

Keith tried to break out of his boyfriends' grasp but he knew Lance wouldn't loosen his grip. He finally gave in and rested his head on his boyfriends' shoulder. Lance rocked them side to side, "I'll do the rest, okay? Just sleep, I'll wake you up later." Keith nodded and closed his eyes letting sleep take him.

- - -

It's been an hour since Keith fell asleep on Lance's lap. Lance was pretty smart so he got the research done fairly quickly. The library was pretty much empty. They sat in the very back of the big library for a little more peace.

He sat the pencil down to take a break. His hand was aching from writing so much. He froze when he felt Keith stir in his lap, accidentally sitting directly on Lance's clothed dick. Lance had to move Keith but couldn't bring himself to do so. Keith kept moving in his sleep which made it ten times worse.

By the time Keith stop Lance was hard. Lance cursed under his breath and attempted to move Keith off him. That only made Keith latch on tighter. He sighed and shook Keith awake. Keith whined and it broke Lance's heart. He didn't want to disturb his baby's sleep but he was hard and he had to relieve himself somehow.

Lance shook Keith again and watched the boy flutter his eyes open. "Lance?" He whispered. Lance smiled when he heard the boy's voice. "Morning baby, I'm glad you're awake."

Keith rubbed his eyes adorably and sat up on Lance's lap. "And we have a little predicament." Lance chuckled nervously. Keith raised a brow and looked down. He saw Lance's bulge.

Keith stared at it in shock, "How the fuck did this happen?!" He whisper shouted.

"You kept moving in your sleep!" Lance whispered shouted back. Keith rubbed his temples and looked around. Once he saw the coast was clear he slid off Lance's lap and went under the table.

"What are you doing?!" Lance said clearly flustered. Keith sighed, "You can't walk around school like this and it's my fault that you're like this." He unbuckled Lance's belt and unbuttoned the Cuban boy's pants. He slid the pants down along with his underwear.

Lance's dick sprung free and hit Keith straight in the face. "Ow." Keith said as he rubbed his nose. "That's what you get." Lance snickered.

Lance was actually internally panicking that they may get caught. Keith looked up and saw Lance checking their surroundings quickly. "Calm down, I'll make it quick." Keith said as he swirled his tongue around the tip.

Lance let out a soft moan and let his boyfriend please him. Keith put his tongue in the slit causing Lance to jolt a bit. "S-Stop teasing Keith, we gotta make this quick!" Lance said. Keith let out a breathy chuckle and took Lance's length in his mouth.

He bobbed his head up and down. He listened intently to his boyfriend's moans. "Ah, baby. You're doing so good." Lance said seductively as he tangle his fingers in Keith's hair.

Keith moaned against Lance's dick. He had a praise kink and he adored when Lance praised him. That moan sent shockwaves to Lance's spine causing him to moan a little louder. He quickly covered his mouth to contain his now loud moans.

Keith bobbed his head faster trying to finish what they were doing quickly before they had to go back to class. "Your mouth is so warm baby, take me deeper."

Keith did as he was told and relaxed his throat to start deep throating his boyfriend. Lance moaned softly and pulled Keith's hair. "G-Gonna cum baby." Lance said as he squirmed a bit.

Keith grinned and kept up his bobbing motion. Lance kept squirming until he pushed Keith's head down so none of his cum spills out. Keith felt something warm into his mouth and that let him know his boyfriend was releasing.

Lance bit his lip to contain his loud moan from his orgasm. Once he care down from his high he was breathing heavily. Keith swallowed every single drop of cum that was released and pulled Lance's dick out of his mouth.

Lance's dick has gone soft and Keith smiled. He pulled up his boyfriend's underwear and gently putting his dick in the underwear. Lance was really sensitive after his ejaculate so Keith learned to be more gentle.

He pulled up his boyfriend's pants and buttoned them back up. He buckled his pants up and crawled from under the table. Keith looked at his boyfriend and smiled. Lance was staring at something else and that made Keith raised a brow.

He turned to see what Lance was staring at and saw a group of teenagers looking at them in disbelief even the librarian was shocked. In the group of teens stood Pidge and Hunk.

Lance and Keith were both staring at them eyes wide and their face turned a bright red. The librarian didn't say anything all she did was turned around and walked away and pretended she didn't see anything.

And as for the teens, they just slowly backed up knowing that Lance and Keith were bold as hell to do something that risky. Pidge gave them a thumb ups and grabbed Hunk's arm and left.

Keith and Lance mentally noted not to do anything sexual in public ever again.

*Outside*

Shiro was walking to his car and saw Lance in the library with his head up. Shiro chuckled and walked towards the window to see if the younger boy was sleeping. He was surprised when he saw his little brother sucking Lance's dick.

His mouth dropped and he quickly ran away from the scene. Shiro hastily got in his car and drove to Walmart to get bleach for his poor poor eyes.

A/N: I liked this chapter Lmao. Anyway, Thanks for reading 💕❤️ Baiiii! Also tell me if there is any spelling errors.

Words: 1446