😈😈Late Night Snack😈😈

Keith was sitting up in his bed playing game on his phone, Lance was spooning him kinda. Since he was sitting up it was kinda a awkward position. Keith heard his stomach growl, he was hungry. He took quick glance at Lance and saw the boy still sleeping peacefully. Keith inhaled and turned off his phone and placed it on his nightstand. He slowly lifted up Lance's arm from around his thighs and slowly got out of bed.

He tip toed his way to the door and slowly opened it. Once he was out the room, he slowly closed the door and walked down the stairs. He went to the kitchen and looked around for a snack.

What should I have?

Keith looked in the refrigerator and saw a lot of tasty food, but it wasn't in his cravings so he closed the refrigerator. He looked in the cabinets and saw sweets and junk food, but he wasn't craving that.

What am I craving?!

His stomach growled louder and Keith groaned. "What am I hungry for?" Keith asked himself. He looked in the freezer and saw frozen meats, ice cream, and popsicles. He wasn't craving anything cold so he closed the freezer. "What the fuck am I hungry for?!" Keith leaned his back on the stove and thought. "Chicken?" "No..." "Fries?" "No....."

Keith gave up, he didn't know what he was craving so he just paced back and forth. He then finally got was he was craving. "I want something cold." He went to the freezer and got a grape popsicle. He took the wrapper off and went back upstairs. He made it to his room and saw a small light under the door. He then thought back to the situation in the kitchen. He was being a bit loud about what he wanted.

Fuck.

Keith opened the door and saw the lamp on and an aggravated Lance. Keith was not only busted, but he also broke one of the rules. Lance had his arms crossed and a brow raised. Keith was frozen to the spot and the popsicle was in his right hand. "I-I can explain."

Lance gestured for him to, so Keith said, "I was hungry and I didn't feel like eating downstairs, so since you were asleep I thought I was going to get away with eating upstairs just once."

Keith then saw the popsicle melting a bit so he started licking the popsicle, "Mhm, You do remember what the consequences  were for eating upstairs, right?" Lance asked with a mischievous grin. Keith remembered and he groaned, "I'm not horny right now. I just wanna eat a popsicle man..."

"It's not suppose to be for pleasure anyway." Lance said getting up and walking to their closet to get the oil and whip.

"Come on Lance." Keith whined, "Nope, Hurry up and finish that popsicle." Lance said sitting back on the bed and setting the oil and whip to the side. Keith did was he was told and finished the popsicle in 15 minutes due to Lance's impatience.

"Strip the pants and boxers." Lance said sternly.

Keith groaned and pulled his pants and boxers down. "I can never get away with anything when you're around." Keith mumbles. Lance gestures for Keith to come towards him and Keith did.

Lance pulled Keith on his lap and rubbed Keith's ass. He pulled Keith's shirt up so it wouldn't get in the way. "Lance.." "Shhh."

Lance grabbed the oil and showed Keith, "Remember the first time we did this, baby?" Lance asked, uncapping the oil and squirting some on his hand. "How could I forget?" Keith asked slightly annoyed, Lance smeared the oil on Keith's ass.

"You were in a lot of pain the first time and we had to create a safeword, do you remember what the safeword was?" Lance asked grabbing the whip. "Yeah, Cookies." Keith said getting slightly scared, "Good boy."