😈😊Movie Night😊😈

"That's ridiculous, Krampus is the number one best scary Christmas movie." Lance said pointing his finger in Pidge's face. "Actually Jack Frost is." Hunk mumbled fiddling with his fingers.

Lance and Pidge's head snapped towards his direction, "No it's not!" Hunk sunk in the chair and mentally reminded himself not to butt in when they are arguing. "Why are you guys even having this conversation?" Keith said in a irritated tone.

"We're trying to pick a movie Keith but Lance is being a picky fucker." Pidge responded calmly, shooting Lance a nasty glare. He let out a dramatic gasp, "Excuse me?! I'm being picky because Keith deserves the best Christmas horror film he has ever seen!" Hunk started massaging his temples and started muttering comforting words under his breath while the two teens argue.

"It doesn't even matter at this point. At this rate we aren't going to be able to watch anything if you two keep bitching and moaning." Keith snatched the remote from Pidge ignoring her protest, he started going through the horror movies they could watch. Keith stopped at a certain horror movie that caught his eye.

"How about The Ring?" He asked the 3 teens in the room. Hunk shrugged his shoulders, Pidge let out a hum, and Lance just stared at Keith in disbelief.

"I've already seen this movie! It was stupid." Lance said dramatically holding out his arms emphasizing the movie. Keith rolled his eyes and kept scrolling. After a few minutes of endless scrolling, Keith found another movie that didn't have a crappy thumbnail nor a terrible title name that didn't bring any suspense once or ever.

"The Bye-Bye Man?"

Hunk nodded and Pidge let out another hum. "I mean it kinda looks stupid." Lance mumbled.

"Look, it's either this or the other movie!" Pidge yelled at the Cuban boy sitting next to Keith. Lance only crossed his arms and started silently pouting. Keith put the movie on and started watched the movie intently.

"This movie already looks stupid." Lance muttered and kept sulking in the seat. "Dude it hasn't even fucking started yet!" Pidge said with her eyebrows furrowed. "I know but look at the Cinematics, they look stupid as hell." The others just rolled their eyes and continued watching the movie.

Lance kept up with his comments about how stupid the movie was and how it was so boring until it got to the scary parts. He jumped countless of times and tried to play it off like he was stretching. Pidge often teased him and started saying "The Bye-Bye Man" just for the hell of it. Lance covered his ears and made a "lalala" noise like a little kid.

An hour later the movie was over and they decided to watch a funny movie to help Hunk fall asleep. Pidge kept teasing Hunk a little which caused him to whimper and that caused Lance to go in Mom mode and beat the shit out of Pidge...he didn't win..Pidge ended up tackling him to the floor putting the poor boy in a headlock.

"Hey you break em, you buy em." Keith said sternly towards the shorter girl. She only responded with a bitter laugh before letting Lance go. As Lance catches his breath that he had almost lost, Pidge was back on the floor watching the movie. Hunk apologized on Pidge's behalf.

Lance limped dramatically over to Keith and plopped on his spot of the couch. "Woe is me. Why art thou not helpth me?" Lance said placing an arm on his forehead dramatically. Keith rolled his eyes playfully and continued to watch the movie.

"Is anybody hungry? I can whip us up some snacks." As soon as those words slipped through Hunk's mouth, Lance and Pidge shot up and yelled yes. Hunk let out a laugh. "It may take awhile so-"