Part 2: Plan?

CESAR DIAZAugust 7,2018Freeridge, California_

CESAR DIAZ
August 7,2018
Freeridge, California
_

"IT HAS TO BE PERFECT!"I heard Ruby said from the dining room from the spot that I was sitting on the couch. I could hear him and the squad rearranging thing's in the dining room, like they have been doing for the past hour. The only people that weren't were me and Paula but that was because she was still in the bathroom.

Jamal wasn't either, he was on his phone sitting on the other couch across from us. He refused to do anything since we got here and I knew it was cause Draya wasn't here yet.

"Perfect?"Olivia repeated and I turned to look to see that she had this look of frustration on her face."We've been at this for almost two hour's."

"And we will be at it for nearly two more if you don't stop your whining."Ruby told her making her frown at him,"You are doing more whining than Reina."As soon as he said my sister's name she walked out of the kitchen with a bunch of drink's in her arm's.

"Only because you put her on drink duty."Olivia held her hands out making a gesture to my sister.

Reina shrugged,"So? It's not like you were gonna take it."

I stared as she set the drinks down and my gaze instantly pulled from her as soon as I felt someone jump in my lap. I turned back to see that it was Paula who did and She smiled when I did. I furrowed my brows because I didn't hear her or anything but I could see my friend's out the corner of my eye roll theirs.

I ignored them and smiled back at her,"Hi."

"Hi-"Her smile widened even more as she leaned forward to kiss me,"I missed you."She said wrapping both of her arm's around my neck.

I didn't respond because I didn't see how she did. She went to the bathroom like ten minutes ago, I glanced over at my sister and my friend's who had the same thought's. It was obvious by the look's on their face, Reina gave me this look but didn't get to continue giving me the look since Paula grabbed my face pulling my gaze away from my sister back to her.

Paula was still smiling at me and cocked her head letting out a small laugh,,"Where did your mind go?".

I shook my head,"Nowhere."I gave her a tightlipped smile.

"Like you guy's."I heard Reina say but couldn't tell if she actually meant to say it out loud or not. But everyone looked at her since it was said out loud.

"What?"She shrugged,"It's true."

"How?"Olivia asked like we weren't even sitting here.