Part 59: Well....

OLIVIA MARTINEZNovember 15, 2018Freeridge, California_

OLIVIA MARTINEZ
November 15, 2018
Freeridge, California
_

"OKAY SO FOR THANKSGIVING IT HAS BEEN DECIDED I'M GONNA MAKE THE PIE THIS YEAR."Santana said through Monse's phone on FaceTime as Monse sat across from at the bottom of her bed where I was sitting. I decided to come to hang with her since everyone else was busy with their own stuff and I haven't hung out with Mo one on one lately so I decided it was time for us to so we can catch up.

"The pie? what kind?"Monse asked glancing back at me.

"The apple pie."I filled her,"Someone buy's one or they make it each year, it's always been our tradition."i waved my hand.

"And this year, is mineeeee."Santana sang,"Since everyone has already decided on what they were all bringing."

"Santana we asked if you wanted to trade off in the group chat but you didn't want to."I shook my head and Monse's brows started to furrow,"What group chat?"she asked confused glancing between me and her phone at Santana.

"The thanksgiving group."I answered slowly frowning as I picked up my phone,"We added you remember."I unlocked it to shower her and when I went on it I saw she wasn't in it like I thought she was,"Shit—we didn't."

"What do you mean we didn't? Isn't Rashad in it?"Santana asked,"I know for a fact he has to be because I added him in it and there's no way Se isn't in it since I told him to put her in it."

"Well he didn't listen—"I shook my head,"because she's not in it, I see him, Cesar, Reina, Ruby, Jamal, Draya, me and you. "

"I swear to god......"Santana mumbled in an annoyed tone"Rashad!"I heard her yell not only through the phone but I could hear it from outside the door since she was in his room and I was in Monse's, and their rooms weren't far apart.

"What?!"he answered her back and I could hear him too, I heard his game in the background and the phone hung up before me or Monse could say anything. The both of us heard their voices were muffled from the other side now.

"I don't know why we were on the phone, when she's literally in the other room."Monse glanced back at me waving her hand around.

"Do they always do that?"I asked shaking my head holding in my laughter hearing Rashad argue with Santana pointing in the direction that I heard their voices get louder in.

"Pretty much."

Of course

"So what's new with you?"Monse asked and I was shocked it was a question asked by her. It wasn't like she never asks but we've barely had time to really interact like that.