Part 39: Sloppy Second's

MONSE HAUGHTONOctober 9, 2018Freeridge, California_

MONSE HAUGHTON
October 9, 2018
Freeridge, California
_

SINCE LAST NIGHT I haven't talked to anyone at all, I honestly can say I've tried because I didn't. It's not like anyone else did either since everyone's still mad at each other. Everyone's so mad they didn't text the group chat, Ruby changed the name last night to backstabbing bitches and throughout the night everyone's been doing it.

The only people who haven't been is Draya and Jamal, if anything they've been neutral but I still haven't spoke to them. I didn't even talk to Rashad and we live in the same house but he's been in a bad mood since Santana's ignoring him.

I felt something bump me and I looked over at Rashad as he rushed past me on the sidewalk. "Slow ass."I heard him say under his breath and I glared behind his head. I don't know why I'm even walking to school with him, if anything I should've just took the car and left him because he's been doing petty shit literally all morning.

Our the corner of my eye I saw Vero walking by herself but as soon as she saw me look at her, her eyes rolled instantly and she walked faster making me cut my eye.

I looked ahead and was thankful we were just across the street from school. But what I wasn't thankful for was seeing Cesar get out of his car as we were walking up. Or Ruby glaring at him either, everything sunk in again.

Rashad and Cesar exchanged looks with each other and the looks were anything but pleasant. It was giving ill beat the shit out of you and I wish you would. Out the corner of my eye I saw Reina walking up but stopped to glare.

I felt everyone else doing the same so I just walked in ignoring them not saying anything. I went straight to my locker down the hall and as I opened it I felt eyes on me again.

I looked over to see Paula staring at with Lexi but Paula had a smirk on her face. I frowned making her looking away, I honestly wanted to hurt this bitch.

Might feel better after.

"Wassup Judas."I heard someone say and I turned to see Draya standing by me, and my eyes rolled,"Don't get mad by the name."she held her hands up in defense,"It's what your best friend been calling you since last night, actually everyone has been but she started it."

"And i don't give a fuck, I'll finish it. "I cut my eye,"I have hella names for her my self but I'm not like that."I felt Draya staring and I sighed when she didn't talk,"What?".

"Santana isn't the only one wrong, she might've accidentally blabbed but you threw her under the bus. Not only her but everyone else just saying."Draya crossed her arm's,"I love you but you fucked up when you did that."