Part 33: Miss Me?

CESAR DIAZOctober 6, 2018Freeridge,California_

CESAR DIAZ
October 6, 2018
Freeridge,California
_

MY LIPS slowly trailed up Monse's neck causing her to let out a low soft laugh from where she was sitting on my lap. I smiled against her skin making her laughter get louder than before. I shushed her against her neck lowly laughing before raising my head up,"Not too loud baby."

"I can't help it- it tickles."Monse giggled when my lips found their way back to her neck.

"You know what else tickles?"I mumbled against her neck and her head softly shook as my finger's ran against her back since she was straddling me,"This."I thrusted up my hips into her causing a soft moan to escape her lips.

It was hard not to let out one by how she clenched me, so hard a low one was released. I didn't have to look down, her hips just slowly started to rock matching my thrusts as if she read my mind.

I moved both of my hands to rest on her hips and I stared hard at her as she bit her lip,"Oh fuck."She let out a soft low gasp and tried avoiding my gaze but I shook my head before grabbing her face with one hand.

"Look at me-"I made her look and her eyes were glossy.

When our eyes connected, I used my freehand to move her hips faster and my other hand gripped her face even tighter than before.

"I can't-I can't-I can't."Her eyes were glossier than before as her moan came out low under her breath. I thrusted into her matching her movements and they only sped up with each moan she let out. I bit my lip at how much she clenched me and how she felt almost made my eyes roll back.

her body slowly went limp, and her face head instantly buried itself in my neck.

Her breath tickled my skin since she was trying to catch it but since we were moving together she didn't get a chance to. My grip on her stayed as my thrusts sped up and brought my hand up to her neck to keep her in place.

When I had her still, I sped up more since I was getting closer and she gasped loudly and I didn't even bother telling her not to be loud because I didn't care anymore.

"Fuck."I mumbled biting my lip and picked her up in one swift motion before laying her on her back keeping myself inside of her. I bit my lip as I pushed her legs up to her chest before I looked down to see where we connected.

I looked up and pulled her face up so she could see as I held her leg up and since I let go of the other to grab her face she used her hand to keep it up. "Look at that."I said as I watched her bite her lip and I knew she was about to be close any second.