Part 4: Friend's

CESAR DIAZAugust 8, 2018Freeridge, California _

CESAR DIAZ
August 8, 2018
Freeridge, California
_

"HOLD ON WAIT, PAULA REALLY DID THAT?"Monse asked laughing as soon as the both of us walked to her house. It was only the both of us because Rashad was still with Vero and since obviously something went on there. It was better to let it be hashed out with only the both if them. Plus it was dark so I offered to walk her home.

I nodded," Yeah, her entire face blew up like a fucking ballon."

"All because a girl made you cookies?"She asked in disbelief making me nod again,"Wow."

"I know right."I laughed and I enjoyed the feeling if doing so especially since we were hanging out all day. I liked how it felt to hang out with her, It felt natural and like I could breathe.

I just really liked her, Well her personality at least.

It was quiet after that and She noticed that we were standing in front of her house. "Here's your stop."I nodded behind her.

She slightly nodded but there was disappointment in her eyes,"Yeah, thanks."She thanked me,"For you know showing me around and hanging out with me, and my brother. Its not something you had to do but you did."

I shook my head,"Monse it was nonthing."I shrugged,"I had a great time and again I'm sorry about-"

"Cesar."She started to shake her head,"It's fine, you don't even have to worry about anything or it. I'm completely over it."

"Good to know."I sighed in relief making it get quiet again.

"So tell me?"I asked and She looked confused,"About?".

I shrugged as we walked up a little more," About you?".

She curled her lip,"Not much to tell."She said and I looked at her. It was in her tone and her eye's she was holding back,"I don't believe that."I countered and her brow raised before her face softened.

"Well,"She sucked in a breath,"I lived in Inglewood for most of my life and if i wasn't there, I was at one of the houses."

I frowned in confusion and she rolled her eye's,"You know a safe house or in this case there were houses."

"Those actually exist?"I asked and She sighed,"You know to be so cute, you're so dumb."

I stared at her in pure offense,"Wow."I sarcastically said and felt her nudge me playfully,"Yes, safe houses do in fact exist."

" How many do you guy's have?"I asked her and She kissed her teeth,"A few."She shrugged downplaying it and I knew she was doing that because we were outside talking about it,"But it's five that I know of here."She whispered.

"And Is this one of them?"I pointed to her house as we stopped in front of it again.
"No."She shook her head laughing a little,"Definitely not, especially not."Behind her there was a guy outside standing there watching the door and two in front of a black car in the front of the house.

They all looked at us and I froze because of the intense stare that they had on me. One of then frowned at me and that alone made me tense up. Monse noticed and let out a sigh,"You scared or something?".
I shook my head,"Nah,"I lied because scared would be an understatement.

My brother leads Los Santos and I'm in Los Santos, So I've seen plenty of stuff but my brother and her dad are on completely different levels. I saw their front door open and a man walked out the house in a black suit.

He looked at us walking down the stairs and as soon as Monse looked at him he spoke,"I'll be back."

She nodded at him and gave me a nod,"I'll be back for one second."I nodded after she said that watched her walk over to him They both started talking but I couldn't make out what they were saying because it was so low enough to where I couldn't hear.

Until he glanced at me and I saw his lips move again, She did the same giving him a nod. He kissed her cheek and Monse hugged him before he got in the car.

We both watched the car pull off and whenever it did Monse walked back over to me. "I should start going in."

"Right."I nodded before my phone vibrated in my pocket and whenever I pulled it out, I seen it was Paula texting asking if I was still coming.

I texted her back saying that I was and looked up at Monse,"I gotta go, we'll hang out tomorrow?"I asked.

She smiled at me and nodded,"Of course."

"So I guess that means we're friends now."I teased and She twisted her lip's,"I guess so."I could see a hint of a smile on her face and it was quiet.

We stared at each-other for a while, Our stare was kind of longing. "I'm gonna-"She started and I nodded,"Yeah it's late."I agreed and watched as she backtracked to the house.

Even though there were a-lot of guy's outside, I still waited until she walked in the house to leave. Despite not wanting to leave at all.
_

RIDE OR DIE