Part 12: I'm Sorry?

RASHAD HAUGHTONSeptember 11, 2018Freeridge, California_

RASHAD HAUGHTON
September 11, 2018
Freeridge, California
_

I LET OUT A SIGH as I used my freehand to text Lexi as I was putting on my shirt. Texting her felt like a chore because she barely didn't want to respond in the first place. She was still upset about what happened at the dinner and If I didn't talk to her she wouldn't have rode back with us.

My Dad ended it early after Monse did what she did at the dinner. Just thinking about it annoys me because I told her to not pull the shit she did but she still continued to do it anyways cause she doesn't listen.

She never does and as much as I love her it pisses me off because she has the ability to. I just hate when she doesn't do it and make thing's difficult when they don't have to be that way.

My phone vibrated pulling me out of my thought's and I saw it was Vero who texted me. I rolled my eyes because this was like the hundredth time she's did that, She's been texting me since I told her to leave when I did.

If she didn't text she called me and I ignored her each and every time. I didn't even get to react this time because
there was a knock at my bedroom door.

I tossed my phone on my bed and pulled my shirt on all the way,"Come in."As soon as I spoke the door opened and I saw Monse poke her head in.

"Get out."I rolled my eyes but She ignored me and walked all the way in before closing the door behind her. I didn't say anything and continued to ignore her while she stood there.

She sighed,"I'm sorry."

I raised a brow,"Are you? Are you really?".

"I shouldn't have outed you like that, It was selfish and hurt you in the process."Monse continued,"Getting back her for some petty ass shit isn't worth you being mad at me or upset so I'm sorry."

"You should be."I nodded,"It was shitty to do, I wouldn't even do that shit to you."

"I know."She said lowly.

"But I'm sorry for yelling at you the way that I did, Not for the shit I said but I shouldn't have called you a bitch."I apologized.

"It's okay."She shook her head,"I was being one."

"You were and selfish."I honestly said and Monse blinked
at me,"What? you are and everyone knows it, They just sugarcoat it for your ass but I don't because I don't want you to be stuck on stupid if you get left in a relationship because of that shit."