Chapter 1 - You Got The Job!

1st edit: 5th of August, 2020.. capitalisations, grammar checks and a few add ons.

Your POV:

"You lost your job?!"
"Mother I'm sor-"
"No! If you don't find a job by tomorrow.. you're... out..." The way she said it gave me a lump in my throat.
"(M/N), relax, look what's on the newpaper." my mum and I walked over to dad and read what was on the newspaper.
HELP WANTED! GRAND RE-OPENING!!! $100.50 A Week. To Apply Call: 1-500-FAZ-FAZBEAR! (Yes I remembered most of it off by heart)
"You should try give them a call." My mum suggested. I dialed the number, double checking I got every didget right.
"Hello, welcome to Freddy Fazbears Pizzaria, how may I help you tonight?" The man sounded young, maybe a bit older than I was.
"Hi. I would like to be interviewed to work as a Night-Guard." There was a long silence. "Hello? Anybody there?"
"You're hired. Get here by 11:50 sharp tonight." Immediatly the man behind the call (you thought I was gonna say slaughter, weren't you) hung up. I stayed frozen for a bit.
"What did they say?" My mother asked.
"I... got the job..?"
"That's good."
"Doesn't it sound a little suspicious to you?"
"No. Why should it? Well well, get ready, it says you start at 12."
"I am ready."
"Atleast have a shower." I accepted and went into the bathroom.

~

I grabbed my car keys and was ready to head off to my first shift. I unlocked the car and hopped in. It only took me 15 minutes to get there. The time said 11:47pm, so I was 3 minutes earlier than expected. Thats a good impression for my first day atleast. I got out the car, locked it and went into the pizzaria. I was immediatly greeted by a man, atleast 6-7 inches taller than me. There was a badge on his shirt that read 'Mike', so I assumed that was his name.
"Good evening (Y/N), the boss told me that I was going to show you around the important parts of the pizzaria today." I nodded.
"Do you happen to know where the boss is? I want to thank him for easily handing me down a job." Mike chuckled.
"Silly, he isn't here this late at night, only the people like us who actually need to."
"Us?"
"Well," Mike pointed behind his back, "Thats William, he's the guy that will give you the keys to unlock the doors to the parts of the pizzarias you will be supervising." The man behind me was fully purple and was spinning his keys, but once he heard his name he looked over and gave a little smirk and wave. "It's best you try not to get too attached to him though.. keys William!" William rolled his eyes and threw the keys over. Mike caught them like they were nothing, giving a grin.
Mike walked a few steps further and I followed. "That's Jeremy," Mike pointed over to a male with shaggy, long brown hair to the point no one could see his eyes (AlmostLikeAHentaiProtagonist.) He looked over and gave a shy little wave, though he didn't seem shy. "Hes a Night Guard aswell as me, you and Fritz," He pointed to a sort of chubby male with orangish hair, pale skin and light blue eyes. He gave a toothy grin and waved at us. Jeez, he seemed to be in a great mood for this late at night, wish I could have that sort of energy. "There is also the Phone Guy, but we found him sound asleep in his office so it's best if we let him be. Anyways, right this way M'lady." We walked over to the glass doors and Mike unlocked them. It opened up to a huge office with a very dark hallway.
"This office is huge!"
"Indeed it is. Alright, quickly to the basics! The torch," He picked up the torch, "for looking through the hallway just I
incase... yeah... just incase... but make sure to look in there often... seriously... you wont regret anything..." next he grabbed a spare Freddy mask, "The Freddy mask, put this on whenever... something feels suspicious around you... you'll get it when you flash the flashlight." Lastly he grabbed the camera, "and of coarse the classic camera, obviously to watch the animatronics as you are our new Night Guard. To see them more clearly, click the outlined square, you'll know what I mean when you start your shift." Mike placed the camera back on the desk.
"What does this phone do?"
"The pre-recorded voice of the Phone Guy will start and begin talking about nothing important, just press the mute button to shut him up." I chuckled. Sounded like Mike really hated the Phone Guy. He checked his watch. "Oh wow, 11:58 already? well, I need to get going, enjoy your night and stay safe!"
Stay safe..?
The collision if the two glass doors snapped me out of my thoughts. I sat down and decided I should probably sleep. I was pretty tired and it's not like the animatronics actually needed supervising. Before I knew it, my eyes closed and I fell into a deep sleep.

~

Marionettes POV:

Is this Night Guard seriously kidding me?
I stormed to the office, ready to give the new Night Guard a fright. But then something caught my eye... a... girl!? My eyes widened in shock, we've never had a woman Night Guard before!
I must inform the others about this incredible news!
I ran to the stage and everyone was still asleep. (All the animatronics are currently at the stage, blame logic.)
"Guys!" They all sloppily woke up.
"What is it Marionette..?" Toy Freddy asked.
"A- A girl... in the office!" Everyones eyes widened in shock.

"Girl?!"

We all ran back into the office.
"The girl's asleep!" Balloon Boy mentioned.
"Wake Up!!!" Chica shouted at the top of her lungs.
The girl woke up in shock, but she was in more shock when she saw us... in our human forms...
"Chica! You scared the poor girl to death!" Toy Chica Grumbled.
"I don't think she's just scared of Chica alone..." Bonnie said.
"Who the frick are you guys?!" The Night Guard ssked, obviously scared but trying to act a little braver.
"Frick?" Asked Balloon Boy. The girl looked ready to talk about this, probably even for days.
"Frick means-"
"We don't need him knowi- " Mangle cut the Night Guard off.
"Oh shush fox!" The girl cut Mangle off this time, and cleared her throat to continue. "Frick means fuck, and fuck means..-" She was being an antagonist so Toy Freddy decided to cut her off as final.
"The child does not need to know this..." The Night Guard just raised her eyebrows up and down. I needed to tell her to wind up my music box or else I was gonna kill her then and there.
"Also, wind up my damn music box." I was in a bad temper and would get worse due to little Miss new girl.
"Hm.. nope!" She gave a sarcastic grin, but I wasn't repaying, I gave her a death glare. She didn't seem fussed sadly. Guess I was going to have to do this solo, I walked up to her and began tackling away the camera so I could wind my music box and be in peace again. She didn't seem to accept that and began pulling the screen back to her. We continued trying to get the camera off eachother for around 2 minutes before Foxy had to stop us.
"Aye! Stop fighting you two rascals!" He gave a hard r in the word rascals. While I was distracted by Foxy she yoinked the camera back to herself and flipped me off. This got me really pissed off but decided to brush it off and walk away.

~

Hello everybody! I may not be updating this as fast because I have online school. :( Fml. I'm very sorry. Please don't blame me for the lack of updating, blame school. I would say I'd probably most likely be updating every week or less, maybe not more than 2 weeks but who would know. I'm very sorry but I hope you're enjoying my story. Cya!

~

1353 Words

Edit 1: Word Count: 1396