Chapter 1 The Cake

!! THIS IS A FETUS STORY! I APOLOGIZE IF SOME PARTS ARE UNREADABLE I AM MUCH BETTER NOW !!

♡Hinata's POV

"YEAH!" I yelled after I hit one of Kageyama's tosses. The ball hit the ground with a satisfying snap. after I was done staring at the ball, I glanced at Kageyama. He was smiling at me! I could feel my cheeks burn as I looked away, why?

Soon after, Daichi called to all of us saying that he was proud of us for working so hard. "Since you all have been working very hard, Kiyoko, Yachi and I have decided to give you guys a treat!" Daichi said while smiling. "Also we will also be going to another training camp! Fukorodani, Nekoma, and Aoba Jousai will be there!" All of us were excited! As I ran and jumped around the gym with Noya, I realized that I would see Kenma, Kuroo, and Bokuto! I'm so excited to see them! Also I can help Kenma tell Kuroo his feelings. I couldn't help but chuckle as a mischievous smile spread across my lips.

Noya interrupted my thoughts as he said, "Daichi whats the treat??" Daichi signaled for Kiyoko to come in. Kiyoko and Yachi walked in carrying three cakes with white frosting on top. "Kiyoko and I worked together to make these for you! But I only had enough ingredients to make three so I'm really sorry about that!" Yachi said in an apologetic tone. "Its okay Yachi," Both me and Noya said pushing past everyone and grabbing a cake to share. "WAIT GUYS-" Everyone yelled. "It's okay guys! dig in!" Daichi called. As me and Noya started to stuff ourselves, I noticed everything made me laugh? Like, I would look at Noya eating the cake and I would cackle. Then I looked at Kageyama. It seemed as if he was the only one in the room? Then all I saw was black. I didn't have control over my body anymore..

♡Kageyama's POV

After I was done with my cake I looked over at Hinata. why is he so adorable? It doesn't make sense, I thought. Then I saw him staring at me very passionately.. I could tell I was red. Then Hinata got up and tripped, face-planting into the hard gym floor. "Oh shoot, what happened Hinata?" Noya said surprised. Hinata didn't respond, he just got up and sat in my lap. "W-what the h-hell dumbass?" I stuttered. Everyone's eyes were on us, I could feel it. "Uhh, Hinata?" Daichi asked. "My Kags." I felt my face burn. Not just my cheeks either, my WHOLE face. "Aww. So I was right. The king has a soft spot for Hinata." Tsukishima said with a sly smile. "Don't call me that. Plus I know you also have one for Yamaguchi." I finally have something to hold over his head! "Shut it king. You're just trying to get everyone to focus on me not you."

"Oh god, I AM SO SORRY!" Yachi suddenly spoke up. "I got the cakes mixed up! These were supposed to be for my moms work party! These cakes have sake in the frosting!" Oh no. This is why Hinata is like this. I'm gonna have to babysit him because we walk home together. "I guess he doesn't have that much of an alcohol tolerance huh? Wow he must've never had it before." Tanaka says with his mouth full. "Seems like it. Can you watch him until tomorrow? He probably won't be able to walk home by himself," Suga said. "Uhh sure. But I don't know where he lives? If he can't tell me where I cant watch him." If this goes where i think its going.. "Let him sleepover!" Suga says proudly. "What?? My parents will flip," Honestly, my parents are never home, they are always on a business trip. I still like to use them as an excuse to get out of things. "No they aren't!" Hinata spouted. "You even said it yourself! They're always on trips or something like that." Hinata you dumbass..

{After Cleaning Up The Gym}

Why me? Why me of all people, to take care of Hinata? I rejected the idea of taking him home with me not because I hate him or anything. Quite the opposite actually, I rejected it because i might not be able to stop myself from spilling my guts to Hinata. I am terrified. I just want to focus on volleyball, not all this love stuff. I've always known I was gay, ever since I started to go to school I knew. I never liked girls, just boys. Hinata on the other hand, is so hard to guess his sexuality. I've known a lot of people but no one has the same personality as Hinata. He's so bright that no one outshines him. That's one of the reasons I fell in love with him, I've fallen hard haven't I? Hinata ripped me from my thoughts when he tugged on the back of my shirt and yawned. "Can we go home Kags?" He said half asleep. This guy is gonna be the death of me.