Chapter 9

♡Hinata's POV

When I woke up, I could hear Suga and Daichi looking for us. "Wake up Kageyama, everyone is looking for us." I said. Kageyama wouldn't get up, so I pushed him off myself. "Dumbass, I was asleep!" Kageyama yelled at me. "Hey who's there?" I heard Suga ask. "Suga! It's Hinata." I yelled. "Oh thank god-" He said, right before smacking me and Kageyama. I just stayed silent with Kageyama. "Kenma said he tried to warn you guys, but you didn't listen, Hinata I knew you wanted a private place but couldn't you have chosen a safer area?" Suga lectured. I gave him a sorry filled look as I signaled to me then Kageyama. I think Suga got the hint because his eyes lit up. "Suga! Did you find them yet?" Daichi asked. "There you guys are! What the hell were you thinking spending the night out here?" Daichi yelled. "Suga already scolded us so YOU don't have to." Kageyama surprised me, I didn't think he would say that to Daichi's face.

"You guys are already in deep shit so, I advise that you don't say that to anyone who's looking for you." Daichi says firmly. "We are? It's not that bad." Daichi looked red with anger. "You guys have been gone the whole morning, we missed our morning practice match today because we were looking for you guys!" Daichi yelled. "Now, let's go."

"Woah, why'd you say that Kageyama? You are an idiot." I whispered. "Shut up dumbass, you were the one who decided to get lost in this forest. You made me go find you." I smirked and whispered, "That just shows how much you love me." Kageyama blushed and murmured something, I didn't hear it, but it seemed like it was a compliment so I smiled. 

Finally, we were out of the forest. It seemed like I was stuck in there for weeks! Then I saw Noya charging towards me. Christ. My only instinct was to run so I did. "Noya, what are you doing??" I shouted. "I'm gonna kick your ass! Tanaka grab him!" I looked forward to see Tanaka, who caught me. "All yours Noya!" I didn't know how intimidating Noya and Tanaka are when mad. "HELP, THEY'RE GONNA KILL ME!" I shouted. Then I heard Suga yell stop. "Aww but we didn't get to act out our favorite part!" Noya said sadly. "Yeah we were gonna ignore em till we got home." Tanaka piped up.

"Wait, what?" both me and Kageyama said in unison. "We were acting. We wanted to teach you a lesson so you wouldn't run off without telling coach or Daichi where you were going." Suga said calmly. "But, I guess that backfired on us." 

"I actually thought we were in so much trouble, you guys are mean!" I chuckled. "Yeah, Daichi was really good at lying ;-;" Kageyama agreed. "Yeah we didn't have a morning practice game, we only have our last one after lunch then we pack up to go back home." Daichi said.

"Okay so, what time is it now?" I asked. "It is 11:30. We still need to eat so let's go to the dining hall." Suga said. Kageyama and I let everyone walk ahead of us so no one would see us holding hands. Right now, I'm only comfortable with Suga and Daichi knowing. It honestly is like they're the parents of the group. Only if Suga would take the advice that he gave to me, and shoots his shot. I KNOW Daichi has some sort of feelings for Suga.

Anyways, once we came to the entrance of the school, we saw Tsukishima and Yamaguchi doing something I couldn't see. I looked at Kageyama confused and he was laughing. I looked closer, "oH" I said awkwardly. I bet you can guess what they were doing. Still laughing through his words, Tanaka yells, "You guys were supposed to be looking for Kageyama and Hinata! Not that!" I couldn't help but start laughing.

Tsukishima looked stiff as Yamaguchi appeared in front of him bright red. "Ew Saltyshima, could you have waited till after lunch to do that? Now my appetite is spoiled." I complained. Kageyama was the one that came up with that nickname, he told me when we were walking home one time. It's still really funny today, Kageyama looked down at me and snickered. "Tsukishima walked over, I expected him to hit me or clap back, but he didn't. He just stayed quiet with Yamaguchi following closely behind him.

♡Kageyama's POV

Hinata's hand is so soft and small. I don't think he's realized that we're still holding hands. When he's focused on one thing, he looks really adorable. I guess Hinata sensed me staring at him because he looked at me with curious eyes. His brown eyes looked like they were shining. I gave him a soft look, he was really flustered and squeezed my hand. "Looks like I was right after all, the king found his queen!" Tsukishima smirked behind us. Well that's what Hinata gets for saying something in the first place. "Q-queen!?" He whispered. I don't mind calling him my queen.

 AAA I'M SO SORRY THIS TOOK FOREVER TO GET OUT! I didn't get anytime to write at all until today! There is still a chapter left, and maybe a bonus smut chapter if you want it.