Chapter 14 Sleepover!

I never end up spacing my chapters out the way I want to. BRO I'M SO BAD LMAO

♡Author's POV♡

Noya was the first to arrive, despite always being late to practice. Suga was surprised when he heard Noya's voice. "Hey Suga! Wow, I'm the first one here." Noya beams. "YOU LITTLE BITCH-" Tanaka interrupts. "YOU CHEATED!" Suga decided it was best if he just let them fight it out. It just means they will have less energy tonight. 

"What's going on Suga, wait. Did you do this all by yourself?" Daichi said looking around the gym. "Yeah I did it's fine though, it looks a lot harder to set up then it was." Suga replied. Daichi wanted to question him why but decided against it.

~timeskip to when everyone gets there~

"Guys gather around, I have a game we can play. It's called Truth ball." Suga says while pulling a ball out from his bag. The ball had a bunch of writing on it, with questions and dares. Everyone agrees to play besides Tsukishima and Kageyama. Hinata and Yamaguchi both convince them to play and listen to the rules of the game.

"The rules of the game are simple. I will throw the ball to someone, and they catch it. When they catch it, the dare or truth that your index finger is near/pointing at, you have to do. If you decide against doing it, everyone has to think of a punishment for you. Which could very much be worse then the thing you were asked to do." Suga explains. 

Everyone nods in agreement, seeming to get the rules. Hinata glances over the ball and sees some really bad questions on there. 

♡Hinata's POV♡ 

I start to get nervous as I read over some of the questions on the ball. Oh god, with my luck I know for sure I'm gonna land on the dares or questions I don't want to do. I look up to see Kageyama, with a relaxed demeanor. I smile softly because he looks so at peace like this.

I look away only to see Suga tossing the ball to Noya. "Alright! Here's my dare, run around the gym screaming your sexuality. Some of you already know but I'll do it anyways." Noya says getting up from his seat yelling, "I DON'T FUCKIN KNOW, I DON'T FUCKIN KNOW!" over and over again.

I laugh with the others but notice Asahi blush a little. I take note of that as Noya sits back down. He ends up throwing it to Daichi, who catches it but almost drops it. I watch his smile fade as he reads the question. "Say the first letter of your crush." Daichi rushes out. I actually want to hear this! The whole team ships him with Suga. "S." AW SHIT! Noya and Tanaka are overthinking this way too hard, how do they not know who it is??

"A-anyways, here Hinata." He says as he throws it to me.  My stomach drops as it flies towards me. I catch it and look at the dare. It says tell everyone who you are dating. Oh god. I look at Suga with a worried expression. He gives me an understanding smile in return and mouths go ahead. 

"Show everyone who you are dating." I mutter. The whole group is really surprised that I am dating someone. I look at Kageyama while everyone is distracted, seemingly to ask him for permission to say anything. Kageyama looks startled but nods slowly. I grab his hand and show everybody. 

There's shock silence and I start to get worried, I feel really awkward right now..

"YOU ARE?? OH MY GOD."  "I DIDNT EXPECT YOU GUYS TO BE TOGETHER."  Tsukishima breaks the silence by saying, "Ya'll are dumb, it's so obvious that they like each other." Tanaka and Noya looking offended is an understatement. They looked hurt. 

"I didn't know about Hinata's love life! Sorry we're not like you Tsukishima." Tanaka and Noya both answered. "It was obvious!?" I shouted. "Pretty much, I noticed it right after I met you guys." Tsukishima answered. I guess nothing can get passed Tsukishima, he really does know everything.

I hear Kageyama mutter, "Now I don't have to hide anything, thank god." As he pulls me onto his lap. "K-kageyama!" I yell. 

♡Author's POV♡

Everyone doesn't mind that they are together, they are used to them being together already. Hinata and Kageyama are called the 'Freak Duo'. 

Hinata smiled as Kageyama rested his head on Hinata. After everyone was done with that situation, the game started up again with all sorts of hilarious things. 

"It says, Dress up in a skirt with someone of your choosing. HINATA FOLLOW ME." Noya said with no hesitation at all. "Why me?? Can't you choose Tanaka or something?" Hinata asks. Noya shakes his head. "It won't be as fun if he does it! Now cmon." Noya smiles suspiciously. Why am I afraid that he's scheming something? Hinata thought while being rushed into the clubroom with Noya.

While waiting for them the group breaks out in conversation, asking Kageyama LOADS of questions about his relationship with the orange haired idiot like, 'Have you guys done it yet' or 'How long have you guys been dating?'. 

It was getting overwhelming for Kageyama, who wants his teammates to stop asking him so many personal questions. Just then, Hinata and Noya join the group walking through the door.

Kageyama and Asahi started to nosebleed as they looked at the two boys. Asahi tried to cover it up as much as possible while Kageyama was too shocked to move.

Hinata's making it reallllllly hard to control myself right now. Kageyama thought as he stared at Hinata in awe.

"I'm taking this off right now!" Hinata screamed bolting out the door. Kageyama tried to stop thinking about Hinata like that but he couldn't help it, Hinata did look good. Kageyama just kept thinking about it while letting his bloody nose drip down his shirt.

"Gah! Daichi, grab some paper towels and cleaner!" Suga shouted tipping back Kageyama's head. He had just finished cleaning up Asahi, now he's gotta do it all over again. Except this time there was way more blood.

Kageyama frozen in shock, still thinking unholy thoughts, sat there while Suga started to clean him up. "I just washed the floors too! I have to wash them again. I think we stop for the night guys, we need enough time to clean up before bed." Suga sighed.

Kageyama finally seemed to snap out of his trance as Suga shoved him a mop. "I guess Hinata really appealed to you huh Kageyama?" Suga said with his eyebrows going up and down. 

Kageyama started coughing and yelling that what Suga described was wrong. (Not really though. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ) Kageyama finished mopping the floors and grabbed his bag with his night clothes and other things. 

I don't think I'll be able to control myself if Hinata and I are alone, I hope Hinata's okay with me making advances towards him in that way. Kageyama thought while walking to the bathroom to change.

It seems like this night might be more eventful then he thought..

WOWOWOWO okay IM SORRY I REALLY SUCK AT VISUALIZING MY PLANS FOR HOW THE CHAPTERS ARE GONNA GO!! NEXT CHAPTER I PROMISE THERE WILL BE SMUT I PROMISEEEE