Chapter 11 Advice..

♡Hinata's POV♡

While we were getting changed, I glanced at Kageyama and, WOW how can someone look as good as that?? He had really defined abs and looked incredible. I had to look away though, we might be late for the practice game!

I put on all my gear, grabbed my volleyball shoes, and walked out the door holding Kageyama's hand. The walk to the gym was actually quite peaceful, his hands were really warm, also my hand fit perfectly in his. "You guys are actually on time? I didn't expect that." Daichi said peeking around the corner. "Oh hi Daichi, who else is in the gym?" I say taking off my shoes and putting on my volleyball ones. "Suga and I are the only ones in there, not even Aoba Johsai is in there. I think they are still eating."

I nod and look at Kageyama who nods and smiles, seeming to know what I wanted him to do. "If no one is in there, can we practice a few spikes?" I ask Daichi. "I don't have a problem with it, just make sure you don't leave a huge mess before the game or else we're gonna be here cleaning really late." Perfect! I tug on Kageyama's sleeve and run towards the net set up in the middle of the gym. Hitting Kags' tosses are always fun, especially when we score a bunch of points with them! When I landed back down on the floor I looked at my palm. I guess I was staring because Kageyama asked me with a worried voice if I was alright. "Yeah I'm okay Tobio-" I covered my mouth. I wasn't paying attention to what I was saying! Oh god.. He's gonna kill me!

I looked up to a totally unfazed Kageyama as he said, "Oh okay Shoyo." I blushed as I heard my first name being called. How could he not feel flustered when someone other then his relatives calling him that?? "Hey lovebirds, Aoba Johsai is here." Tsukishima yelled at us. We ran over to greet them.

The practice game went off without a hitch. It was a really close game but we ended up winning! We had to pull out all of our tricks to beat them though. We get to leave on a win! "Good job chibi-chan!" I hear the great king call. "Thanks Oikawa! I noticed that you're getting better!" I complimented. "Thanks chibi-chan, you're improving a lot too, way more then my kohai is." The great king said with a smirk. Just then Kageyama bent down and wrapped his hands around my waist. Why now of all times? I thought we were supposed to be on the down low! I could feel the blush radiating off of me. I hadn't even noticed that Kageyama didn't even say anything to Oikawa. "Now I know why my kohai has been acting different! He's with chibi-chan!" Oikawa said between laughs.

Right on schedule, Iwaizumi showed up and smacked the great king upside the head. "Stop bothering them Shittykawa." I saw Oikawa look up at Iwaizumi "Ouch that hurt Iwa-chan!" Oikawa whined. Just then I spot a hickey on Oikawas neck, but I decided not to say anything.

"Oh shit, I didn't know you would do that type of stuff Oikawa AHAHAH" Kageyama yelled. Well, he noticed it too. Oikawa basically asked for Kags to point it out. "What are you talking about Tobio-chan-" Then Oikawa froze, realizing what we saw. Oikawas face was a red as a fire truck. I couldn't help but chuckle because Iwaizumi looked proud of something. WAIT. something clicked in my brain. He must've gotten that when we were playing truth or dare yesterday! That's why they left so suddenly. I smiled at Iwaizumi with a knowing smile. He nodded back at me while I looked back at Kageyama, he was obviously confused and kept asking Oikawa who did that to him. I guess I'll tell him later.

♡Kageyama's POV♡

I wonder who did that to him! Once I find out who it is, I'm going to make fun of his preferences. "When are you gonna mark your territory Tobio-chan?" Oikawa said with a mischievous face, his bright red face ruins the image. "Excuse me?" I growl. "You heard me Tobio-chan, man up." Both me and Hinata froze. "We're just gonna pack up to leave, okay? okay." Hinata rushed out. He hopped out of my arms, grabbed his stuff and bolted, leaving me with Oikawa and Iwaizumi. "You guys made him uncomfortable, I'm leaving." I deadpan. 

♡Hinata's POV♡

Oikawa is so difficult sometimes! That was really embarassing. I smack my face with both of my hands in embarassment. Just thinking about what Oikawa said makes me blush. To think that might actually happen.. I shudder. 

It's not that I'm against that just, I'm afraid I'll lose control of myself and the situation will get out of hand. It will probably be the first time someones done that to me too.. I wish I had an idea of what would go down, just like when we play real matches. I hate not being able to prepare against a situation like this.

As I'm finishing packing up all my belongings Kageyama walks in and starts packing his stuff. We haven't said a word to each other yet because it's really awkward. I decided to walk out of the room and text him.

AUTHOR POV

Kageyama felt a vibration in his pocket from his phone. He picked it up and read the message.

𝙎𝙪𝙣𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙮𝙤: 𝙄 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚..

Kageyama paused. Why would he say that? Does he want me to do that?

𝙏𝙤𝙗𝙞𝙤𝙈𝙞𝙡𝙠: 𝘿𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩?

Kageyama sent the text message, finally realizing that he came off more confident about the situation in his text. "Shit." The raven haired male muttered.

𝙎𝙪𝙣𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙮𝙤: 𝙊𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤.. 𝙄'𝙢 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙖 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙜𝙤𝙚𝙨 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣

Hinata replied, still a blushing mess. I guess Kageyama really wants this, I'm still really worried.

𝙏𝙤𝙗𝙞𝙤𝙈𝙞𝙡𝙠: 𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙤𝙠𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙮. 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙩, 𝙄 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙚.

Hinata read the text message over and over again. he felt so much love from Kageyama, knowing that he was cared for. Hinata smiled at his phone. 

𝙏𝙤𝙗𝙞𝙤𝙈𝙞𝙡𝙠: 𝙒𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙬𝙖𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙤 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙤𝙤, 𝙨𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙨 𝙬𝙖𝙞𝙩 𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙤 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙤.

Kageyama was worried for his orange haired idiot. After all, Kageyama figured that it would be Hinata's first time doing something like that. It was also Kageyama's first time too but, he had a general idea of what would go down. Still, it is always scary your first time.

𝙎𝙪𝙣𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙮𝙤: 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙏𝙤𝙗𝙞𝙤 𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙩! 𝙉𝙤𝙬 𝙝𝙪𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙪𝙥 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙬𝙖𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪.

Kageyama put his phone back in his pocket, still lightly blushing from Hinata's gesture.

♡Hinata's POV♡

Tobio is gonna be the death of me. 

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR ALL THE LOVE IM GETTING ON THIS STORY!! IT MEANS THE WORLD TO ME AAA {also the only fanfics I've been reading are like really KiNkY , theres one that i dont like, but i have different tastes so i just hate when it goes straight to smut without any context lol}