*bonus*

-Authors POV-

*Five years later*

"Here's your child, Emi." The adoption officer handed the little newborn over into Shoyo Kageyama and Tobio Kageyama's hands. They cradled the baby in their hands as they cried tears of joy. 

"She's beautiful." Shoyo sniffed. "Yeah, she is." Kageyama smiled. 

They held her while walking out of the courthouse. 

"Shoyo, I expect to babysit this cutie 24/7 and if you don't let me I will kidnap her!" Natsu laughed and hugged both of us. "Mom couldn't make it for, ahem, her reasons." She looked down sadly. "Hey it's okay Nat, I'm not bothering myself with her anymore, do you want to come with us to celebrate?" Shoyo asked his little sister. "HELL YEAH!" 

She followed them to the medium sized car.

"I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT MINI-ME!" Bokuto shouted beside the car. "Let's go!" He shouted again. "Kotarou please shut up," Akaashi muttered and slapped the back of Bokuto lightly. "Yeah dad, Shut up!" Six year-old twin, Haru, yelled from the backseat. "Aww c'mon don't side with papa! What happened to the loud, prank-loving, daughter I had?" Bokuto pouted. "I told her to behave because we're gonna have guests in the Audi!" The other male twin, Hiro, shouted from next to her. 

"Thank you Haru and Hiro, at least SOME people know how to relax." Akaashi glared at his husband. Bokuto's hair deflated as he muttered opening the doors. "I'll show you relaxed."

"Dad, DAD!" Haru whisper shouted. Bokuto ignored her. "DAD!" she shouted. "What." Bokuto pouted again. "I put a whoopee cushion under papa's seat when he got out of the Audi." Haru smirked a devilish smirk. "That's my girl!" Bokuto kissed her fore head and jumped in the drivers seat.

Shoyo, Kageyama, and Natsu all filed in the car and sighed. "Hi Ms.Natsu! have you taken any new photos? Are they cool? Can we see them?" The twins bombarded her with questions. Surprisingly Natsu answered them with ease. "Quiet down or else Emi'll cry. I'll show you the pictures tomorrow." Natsu smiled. "We won't even see you tomorrow." They both pouted like their owl-like dad.

"Guess what, I'm babysitting you guys this weekend while your papa and dad go on vacation." the twins gasped. "That's right! We get to play games and pranks all weekend long."

"THAT'S SO COOL!-" Haru stopped herself. "Sorry uncle." She glanced at Shoyo and Tobio. "It's completely okay Haru." Shoyo smiled much like his sister. "Natsu's the best huh?" Tobio finished.

"Yep she's awesome!" Hiro spoke up. "Aww thanks you guys." Natsu answered.

"We're here." Shoyo looked up and saw Suga and Daichi's house. They all walked up to the door and knocked.  Kairi, 12, opened the door and smiled when she saw everyone. "Hi Guys! Mom and Dad are in the dining room!" She guided them into the dining room. (Yes, suga embraced the mom thing.) " Hey guys! Dig in!"

After the huge dinner, Natsu left the room and sat in the front with Akaashi and Bokuto, along with their kids. Shoyo and Tobio stayed while Suga told them what things to buy and what to do. They took in all of this information and all got back in the car. 

"Surprisingly I remembered all of that." Shoyo huffed. "Good, because only the first part stuck with me." Tobio chuckled.

"Oh I wanted to ask something, how's Kei doing with Tadashi?" Akaashi asked. "Oh, they're doing great! I just talked to Tadashi yesterday, their son is 'as salty as kei' or something. Oh and perfect's doing amazing as well, she got over her sickness." (perfect being kei and tadashi's husky) 

"Iwaizumi and Oikawa are traveling a lot and enjoying themselves, every month we get a post-card from somewhere new!" 

"Kenma and Tetsurou send us baby toys and other baby things from their sky-rocketing business."

"Asahi and Noya have their boy-crazy daughter fishing with them."

"and Tanaka and Kiyoko are living a normal life here in Miyagi with their son and daughter starting preschool."

Everything is perfect.