Chapter 3 WE'RE LATE!

♡Hinata's POV

As I woke up I didn't know where I was, I had never seen this room before? Then I saw Kageyama packing a bag. Wait- is this Kageyama's bed? I slept in Kageyama's bed. What happened? Then I remembered, I had eaten that cake and it made me lose control of my body. Then I remember seeing Kageyama's face right in front of mine. It was all blurry and I could see his face, it was bright red. I think it was because of me, what did I do? I went to get up but i fell back down into Kags' bed. He would never let me call him that, I wish he did. I wish I had the guts to call him that.

Kageyama came over to me. "Are you still drunk dumbass?" What? Since when did I drink? "Uhh I think I'm okay. I'm just trying to get up." I said with energy. I got up and walked to his door. "Did you get my bike?" Kageyama shook his head yes. "Okay what time is it?" "OH SHIT! WE'RE LATE." Crap. I grabbed my backpack and bike, so did Kageyama, and we both bolted out the door screaming.

We made it in the nick of time for morning practice. Both me and Kageyama looked half dead when we got into the club room. "Good morning!" Suga said politely. I will never get over the fact that he's more like a mom then a teammate. "How did you guys sleep together?" I watched as he smiled evilly. I could tell I was blushing but when I looked over at Kageyama he was blushing way harder then me. "I guess it went well then." Dude, I don't know what happened last night, but my face and body language is telling me the opposite. "We're just gonna change and warm up okay?" I rushed out, I've never been like this before. 

♡Kageyama's POV

I'm so glad Hinata doesn't remember anything from last night. It would have been embarassing. As we were warming up Hinata asked me what had happened last night. I told him that he slept over cause he was drunk form the cake. I didn't go into anymore detail, I was too scared. After practice Daichi called us over saying that we would be going to the camp tomorrow at 9 pm. "We also need to be there right on time to get the best room. Please do not be late. I'm talking to you Hinata and Kageyama!" Hinata yelled, "Yeah yeah we get it dad." The whole team started laughing including me. Then Hinata whispered to me "You should smile more, it suits you." Why is he so adorable ugh. I felt my face burn. "Alright everyone! Time to go to class. I will text everyone to remind them to pack their bags for tomorrow night." Suga said while walking off to the third year building. As I got up and started walking Hinata was also following closely behind me.

This whole day was a mess for me. I couldn't focus, all my thoughts would eventually turn into thinking about Hinata. His lips, his hair, the way he smiled and talked. I can't focus, I need to calm down. Bathroom, I'll go to the bathroom. "excuse me, miss? May I go to the bathroom?" Miss looked really annoyed as she said "Hurry up, we don't have all day." Okay. I got up silently as I went to the bathroom, even though I'm taking a break I can't calm down. That dumbass..

♡Hinata's POV

I guess I'm okay for the most part. I still have this piercing headache that won't go away, I think I'm hungover? I honestly don't know whats going on with me. Every time I hear Kageyama's name, I can't help but blush. I never knew that I would develop feelings for that idiot. I know I like boys and girls but, Kageyama is supposed to be my enemy! Ever since middle school though, right when I walked into the court to play Kageyama, the first thing I noticed was how good looking he was. Maybe it was just me but, when I spiked it over the net during the game, I wanted Kageyama to notice. I wanted that point more then anything. To win and play on, but to also have Kags notice that I could do that.

It was just the immature part in me to think that though. I still lost to him. I wanted a rematch in high school. But when I walked through those gym doors and I saw Kags? Something happened to me, Like a flame that just kept growing bigger and bigger. I need to get my thoughts out. Just then I bumped into Suga, Thank god. "Hey Suga? I need to talk to you about something." Suga looked at me with a curious smile and said, "Okay! meet me in the usual place."