Chapter 8 (Confession)

~FLUFF COMING RIGHT UP~

♡Kageyama's POV

Hinata has been gone for a while now, about two hours. It's ten and everyone went to sleep. Not me though, I've been worrying too much about Hinata. I heard a knock on my door, interrupting me from my thoughts. It was Kenma. "I think I know where Hinata is." I gasped and said, "Where is he?" Kenma said behind the school on the path in the forest. "Okay thanks Kenma!" I ran off before he could tell me anything else. I just really hope Hinata is okay. He seemed really angry after Kuroo asked him to confess right then and there. Honestly, I had really hoped it was me he would confess to, but he ran out of the room. I just need to find him so I know he's safe. I just ran down the path that lead into the forest, I had a feeling to turn back. I ignored it as I kept running.

After three minutes of searching I finally found him. "Hinata! Thank god you're safe." Hinata looked up at me, It was obvious that he was tired. I could tell because his eyes were dull, unlike when he's full of energy and ready to play. "Kageyama! You don't know how happy I am to see you!" He jumped into my arms and knocked me down onto the ground. He didn't move as he said, "Can we stay like this for a little bit? You're really warm." I just listened to Hinata and layed down. All I focused on was his heart beat. I ruffled his hair and he laughed. "Kageyama, can I tell you something? I was planning on telling you tomorrow but, I can't wait." Hinata mumbled. "Sure, go ahead." I said. "Promise to not make fun of me? Please don't inturrupt me either." I held out my pinkie and he interlocked it with his. He sat up and got off me. "So, I've been thinking a lot lately, especially about you-" About me?  "And I'm just gonna say it, I'm in love with you Kageyama. If you don't feel the same I understand."

I just kissed him right then and there. His soft lips touching mine again, felt so good. Like I had found something I lost. I pulled away, "Does that answer your question dumbass?" Hinata smiled and kissed me again. At first it was just small kisses but then I decided to take it one step further. I bit his lip and he opened his mouth, letting me in. Our tongues coming together. 

♡Hinata's POV

"Ka-ge-yam-a" I managed to say between kisses. He stopped for a moment and asked "What?" I tell him that we are actually stuck in this spot until someone comes to find us. He looked concerned as he got up from on top of me and looked around. "Where did the path go? It's like the trees closed off the path." I shrugged and got up. "That's why I didn't come back, I couldn't find the path back." I said. "Then I guess we are spending the night here. Good thing I have my jacket." Kageyama said as he handed me his jacket. "No we should share, Come here." I said. As Kageyama sat down next to me I put his jacket over the both of us. "So, are we official?" Kageyama asked. I looked up and said, "Are you and idiot? Of course we are silly." Kageyama smiled and mumbled "Good." and kissed the top of my head. "Good night Hinata." "Good night Kags."

Wow three chapters in a day? I'm so proud of myself lmao, anyways do you want me to add a smut chapter in this? (This isn't the planned end dw) Just comment yes or anything. Also thank you for the votes! -Stevie