Chapter 6 Kuroken alert!

♡Hinata's POV

"What can I do for you to tell me?" I asked. "Fine, I'll tell you. There's a path behind the school that leads to a space in the surrounding forest, but it is super easy to get lost in there. Also if you get lost, we might not find you for a couple of hours. You will get in so much trouble too," Kenma sighed. "Thanks so much Kenma! Now I need to do something for you, what do you want me to do?" Kenma hesitated then said, "I-I'm okay, just follow me." Uhh okay, why does he want me to follow him? "C-can you um-" Kenma stuttered. "Can you tell Kuroo I like him.." He rushed out. "Yes!! But why not tell him yourself?" I asked. "I'm too much of a coward unlike you. Besides, if he doesn't like me back it will be less embarrassing because he won't be saying right to my face." Kenma's right, it will be less embarrassing. Still, I've planned everything out so might as well. "Okay I understand! When do you want me to tell him?" Kenma then said, "Right now actually, I'm going outside for some fresh air also to play animal crossing." I nodded as Kenma walked away. Okay, now to make my way back. 

I knocked on Kuroo and Kenma's door, ready to tell Kuroo what Kenma told me. "Hey Kuroo?" He looked up at me from his phone and asked, "Hey Hinata! Where's Kenma?" He asked. "He went, uhh somewhere." He smiled with a nervous smile. "Anyways, Kenma asked me to tell you something-" Kuroo interrupted me saying, " Great! what is it?" I jumped when he said that. "You see, Kenma went somewhere else because he didn't want to be embarrassed.." I said trying to hint at him. Kuroo seemed really impatient. "Spit it out already, little dude." Umm. "Kenma likes you." I see Kuroo's face turn from mad to happy. "ARE YOU SERIOUS??" I smile and nod like Suga. "Where is he?" I point to outside. "Thanks so much Hinata! This means a lot to me. I won't forget about it!" I sigh and say to myself "I wish it was that easy." Then I hear someone. "What are you talking about Hinata?" Kageyama says. I jump and turn around, my face blushing just hearing him speak. "U-uh nothing Kageyama." I rush out and run to our room. "Good night!" I yell.