Chapter 15 Sleepover! pt.2

♡Hinata's POV♡

I saw how Kageyama was staring at me! His eyes were so full of lust that I ran away, But that look kind of turned me on. It's really weird saying that but it's the truth! He looked so ready to pounce on me I almost melted in front of the team.

I just need to change and clear my head. I splashed my face with cold water and walked back into the gym, grabbing my futon. I layed it out next to everyone else by the wall. The wall had a white sheet stuck on it with thumbtacks. "Why is there a sheet on the wall?" I asked Noya. "Oh Suga didn't tell you? Right before we go to bed we're watching some movies on a projector." Noya responded. I nodded and watched Suga take tallys on his arm for what movie we were gonna watch.

The movie that mostly everyone voted on, besides Daichi and Asahi, was the new My Hero Academia movie that just came out. I was pretty excited about watching it because I missed my chance while in was in theaters. I was too busy in practice and I couldn't find a good day to skip practice and go see it. I sat down and grabbed some chips.

I felt something sit beside me but I was too invested in the movie to notice. Until, I felt a grasp around my waist and something pulling me into their lap. I look up only to see Kageyama's face. He gave me a peck on the forehead and I looked back down. 

Oh god that was cutee >-<  My face burns.. Just calm down Shoyo! Focus on the movie. My self pep-talk seemed to work but at the worst time. Once I started actually paying attention to the movie I was balling my eyes out. "You okay there Hinata?" Daichi asked worried that something might've happened.

"NO I AM NOT OKAY. DEKU AND BAKUGO ARE LOSING BADLY TO NINE AND EVERYONE ELSE IS REALLY INJURED!" I continued to sob as I watched Deku give Bakugo One For All. 

After they defeated the villain, my eyes stung with bittersweet tears because they took down the villain, but Deku lost his quirk.

But a last minute twist! Deku got his quirk back and they left the island, happy that they survived and saved everyone..

♡Kageyama's POV♡

After the movie was finished everyone decided it was time to go to sleep. All of us moved our futons back to where they were, all across the gym floor. I layed down but I couldn't sleep. All I kept thinking about was Hinata. How would he feel if I tried something, what would he do if i did that?

I don't know why but I saw something come up to me in the darkness. I squinted, figuring out that it was Hinata. I watched him set up his futon again, right next to mine. As he went to lay down I grabbed him and pulled him into mine.

"K-kageyama, what's wrong?" Hinata asked me. "I just wanna cuddle with you, you're really warm." I say, holding him tighter. After that he just nuzzled into my chest, snoring after a little bit.

He's so adorable.. And he's all mine. I smile a creepy smile. Then I hear him mutter something but I can't understand him so I move closer and listen.

♡Author's POV♡

"A-ah~ Kageyama~" Hinata moaned. Kageyama's face went red. Is he having a wet dream? Kageyama thought holding him a little tighter. The raven haired boy was calculating how this was gonna go down. If we go to the bathroom no one would hear us.

~I got rid of the smut things because frankly I'm embarrassed to have it here so you know what happened here~

When they got into the gym, Hinata looked at his fellow teammates realizing that some of the futons were empty. He looked at Suga's bed and saw Daichi cuddling him. Oh shittt- Hinata thought as he took a picture.

He also looked over at Asahi and Noya. Oh whats this? Free blackmail! Hinata smirked and took another picture. Hinata put his phone back in his bag and cuddled up next to his adorable setter.

They both fell asleep in each others arms.

OMFG THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 500 VIEWS!! I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD GET THIS FAR EVER! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH! Just for that I'm planning on doing a reader insert! You guys get to vote on who you want to see.

The characters I'm willing to do:

♡Kirishima x reader

♡Kaminari x reader

♡Tanjiro x reader

♡Inosuke x reader x Tanjiro x Zenitsu. this one will probably take the longest because i will probably do multiple endings and you get to choose which one you want to be in a relationship with lol

♡Inosuke x reader

♡Bakugo x reader

Please tell me in the comments which one you want to see!! peace out and stay safe!

-Stevie <3