Chapter 2 D-dumbass..

♡Kageyama's POV

I had to hold his hand and his bike as we walked to my place. His hand was so warm and small against my cold and huge hands, I could feel blisters on his hands too. I'll have to yell at him for that. It took me a long time to walk to my house because I had to make sure Hinata wouldn't fall asleep while he was walking. I heard Hinata mumble something? I couldn't understand what he was saying except for one word, Love. That word, that one word that would get me so riled up. Why?

I had to set Hinata's bike somewhere, so I put it up against my front door when we were inside. Not like anyone would be entering anyways. I realized that Hinata was asleep leaning on me. Everything in my body went BOOM. How can someone be so perfect and so cute while they were sleeping? Hinata again, made Kageyama feel confused. Kageyama decided picking him up and placing him on the couch would be best, considering he didn't want to wake up Hinata. Kageyama put the orange haired idiot on his back and tried to move but something was stopping him. Hinata. Hinata was slipping and in one fast motion, Kageyama was now holding Hinata, bridal style. I saw Hinata's eyes open. Oh shit. Hinata smiled softly and said "Kags is so pretty like this." Fuck. Why? He's so cute! How the hell? Then Hinata kissed me. His lips were so soft, but I pulled away. Hinata fell back asleep. I sighed and said to myself, "Why did I pull away? I really liked it.."

I placed Hinata down and had to take a breather. Did Hinata really do that? Is he really that drunk? My mind is racing a million miles a second. Okay, I just need to grab him a pillow and blanket for him. I put the blanket on top of him and the pillow behind his head. I couldn't stop myself from giving him a peck on the cheek. Now, all I have to do is change and go to bed. Finally I am alone. In my own room. My own space. I had to write everything that was going on in my head down. I grabbed my journal and started writing, after that I felt a whole lot better. i'm closing my eyes still thing about that dumbass. I Love You Hinata.. 

I felt a warm feeling beside me. I thought it was just the heater kicking on. But as I woke up, I saw a familiar cute face in front of mine. I fell back asleep with him in my arms.