Chapter 16

♡Hinata's POV♡

I opened my eyes and looked up. Kageyama. Then I remembered what we did last night. I swear I looked like a tomato, a huge tomato with orange hair. I shook my head and got up, silently admiring the peaceful Tobio in front of me. 

Without a second thought, I pulled out my phone from my bag and took a picture. Set as wallpaper annnd done! He's gonna be so mad at me lol. After smiling for way too long at my wallpaper, I glanced at my other teammates. 

I smirked evilly and walked over to them. Instead of Daichi and Suga cuddling face to face like they were last night, they are now spooning. That means that they woke up and knew that they were cuddling and decided to switch positioning. I took another picture for Suga later. I would never think of blackmailing Daichi or Suga because in both scenarios, I will have a dad chasing after me.

I sweatdropped after thinking about what Daichi would do to me if I tried blackmailing him or Suga. I shook off this thought and took a picture of Asahi and Noya. They were still in the same position, so this picture would be even more embarrassing.

I took the picture and looked at it. Noya's eyes are open. I look up and see him staring at me angrily, but he's also smirking. "I have three things to say, 1. send that to me, 2. why do you so this to me I'm your senpai, 3. I want to blackmail Asahi too so please don't use it against me." Noya whispered.

I stared at him with my head tilted but shook my head yes. "Okay!" I said enthusiastically.

If only I knew what Noya saw behind me. I wish I was paying attention because right after I sent it to Noya, he pulled out his phone and said "Smile!" What? I turned around and felt Kageyama kiss me. I barely processed the sudden kiss let alone the flash of Noya's camera. I pulled away and yelled, "GOD DAMMIT NOYA!" Then I heard another snicker come from Tanaka. "DID YOU GET IT NOYA?" Tanaka asked on the brink of tears. "I DID AHHHAHAHA" Noya cackled.

I sighed and looked down, knowing I could have prevented this by paying more attention to my surroundings.

"GUYS IT IS 7 IN THE MORNING, STOP SCREAMING." Daichi yelled followed by a line of curse words as he cuddled Suga again.

I sighed a heavy sigh and walked back to Kageyama's futon. I layed down and started scrolling through my Insta feed.

I felt Kageyama curl up beside me and wrap his hands around my waist. "You know, we could always continue what we did~" Kageyama whispered. I felt my face go red again. "S-stupid Bakayama." I muttered. "You aren't saying no~" Kageyama said.

"Go away." I say still flustered. "But this is my bed Shoyo" I could feel his breath against my neck. "Fine, we can. Later." I said. I turned around and looked back at Kageyama. His face looked irritated and I just smiled. "That's what you get for getting me flustered all the time." I joked.

"It's not funny Shoyo.." Kageyama muttered. "Yes it is, Tobio~" I purred. I wanted to tease him because he was teasing me. "You are making it so hard to control myself right now." Tobio's eye was twitching and he was mad. "Oh no! You'll have to wait then." I snickered.

Tobio sighed and kissed me on top of my head. "You are SO lucky I love you." Kageyama said. I smiled. "I love you too Tobio."

OMFG GUYS, ARE YOU DAISUGA FANS OKAY?? RIGHT NOW I AM NUMBER 8 IN DAISUGA. I LOVE YOU ALL AAA!!

ALSO THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 1K VIEWS I'M ABOUT TO CRY. I NEVER THOUGHT OF GETTING THIS FAR ESPECIALLY CONSIDERING I'M REALLY TERRIBLE AT WRITING.

There will be another chapter after this and Hinata and Kageyama will be third years!! Sadly, that chapter will be the very last chapter. That chapter will probably be a tear jerker and fluffy.

I have two books that I am currently working on so go to my profile to check them out!

I love you all so much and thank you for this journey on my very first book.

See ya! -Stevie