Chapter 13 Preparation

The whole idea of having a sleepover in the gym was TOTALLY inspired byy: kageyama-drama! they have this book called "The incident." It's a kagehina fanfic which i find super adorable!!1!!1! They haven't updated in a while though.

♡Daichi's POV♡

It's been a week since the training camp, and I'm still exhausted from trying to make the team behave. Suga has been helping alot, I love him for that! We just started dating five days ago, and I love him like my own husband. (Married couple in the house WOOT WOOT) Suga is just really adorable because he cares a lot about other people. His selflessness is what made me fall for him. That and his looks. He's just really soft looking, smooth skin, chubby cheeks, his smile that's almost as bright as Hinata's. He's perfect.

My phone beeped. Text from Sugamama. As I read the message, I sighed. The training camp was so exhausting! Now I gotta take care of them for a weekend!

𝐒𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐦𝐚: 𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲! 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐲𝐦! 𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐛𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭?

𝐕𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐃𝐚𝐝𝐜𝐡𝐢: 𝐎𝐤𝐚𝐲 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭. 𝐁𝐮𝐭, 𝐰𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥. 𝐖𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐕𝐏 𝐨𝐧 𝐮𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲? I text back.

𝐒𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐦𝐚: 𝐎𝐤𝐚𝐲 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫. 𝐂𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐮𝐡?

I smile at his text and wait for him to get here. 

~timeskip to 20 mins later~

♡Suga's POV♡

I text Daichi and wait for him to let me in. I brought a notepad and a pen because I know Daichi will come up with all sorts of rules. This helps me balence out the necessary ones and the unnecessary ones.

"Hey baby!" I say as I see Daichi's head poke out from his door. "Hey babe! come on in." Daichi says politely. I smile at the way he responds. I think it's really cute that he acts kind of immature around me, it's a thing only I get to witness and I think its adorable.

"Sorry for intruding!" I say as I take off my shoes. "Don't worry Suga, no ones home but me right now." I nod and start to walk to his room, pulling out my pen and notepad while walking up the stairs. 

I open Daichi's door and see that he's set up a small table for us to talk at. I smile and sit down, placing my notepad on the table. "Do you want anything to drink Suga?" Daichi asks me. "No I'm fine. Thank you though!" I say back.

Daichi still hands me a mug filled with tea and sits down next to me. This big ol' goof. "So, ready to start on the rules?" I ask. "Yeah, first rule is.."