Chapter 7 (Truth or Dare, Hinata?)

♡Kageyama's POV

Today is the second day of the training camp and we play Nekoma today. I went to talk to Hinata and we talked about strategies. Kuroo and Kenma seemed a lot more touchy with each other today, I wonder why? Nekoma also played a lot better today, We lost every set badly. Today was just one of their really good days. "Hey Hinata, what's up with Nekoma? They were great today." Hinata looked at me and smiled. "A certain captain and setter got together-" Suga intterupted saying, "THEY DID?? I'm so happy for them!" Then Suga leaned down and whispered something to Hinata, then Hinata's face was red. What did he say for Hinata to blush that much?

♡Hinata's POV

Stupid Suga! Saying that a certain middle blocker and setter should get together, he got me unfocused! {I just thought that you guys might've wanted to hear what Suga said lmao}

♡Kageyama's POV

After we ate, Tanaka announced that we didn't have to do anything tonight so he proposed that we play truth or dare in his room. Noya also got people to participate, as he was probably the one who thought up this game. "No, I'm not doing this!" I yelled. "Aw c'mon Kageyama! It'll be fun!" Hinata said. Then I thought about it, I could get revenge on anyone! "Tsk fine." (Also the truth or dare part of this is inspired by chibi_devil10! I won't use any of their questions just my own. Go follow them they have an amazing truth or dare story with all your favorite idiots!) As I walked in the door with Hinata, I saw everyone sitting in a circle. Tsukishima, Yamaguchi, Oikawa, Suga, Daichi, Iwaizumi, Kenma, and Kuroo were on one side. Then on the other there was, Me, Hinata, Bokuto, Akaashi, Tanaka, Noya, and Asahi were on the other. "So just making sure everyone is on board, we are playing strip truth or dare." Noya said. Everyone nodded as I said "Wait what? All I heard Tanaka say was truth or dare, NOT the strip version." Noya then said, "Well you were late so we took a majority vote. Strip truth or dare won by two points." I sighed and asked, " So? How do we play."

"When someone asks you to do a dare or truth and you don't want to do it, you take off one piece of clothing." Shit. I shouldn't have agreed. "I'm going first!" Noya then said. "Yamaguchi! Truth or Dare?" Noya says. "Dare." Oh god. He should have just chosen truth, Noya has no filter so his dares are bad. "Go into the hallway and kiss Tsukishima." Everyone gasped as a light blush came upon Tsukishima's face. "U-um, Tsukki?" He didn't say anything as he dragged Yamaguchi out into the hallway. While we waited for them we just talked. We were laughing having a good time, then Yamaguchi walked in bright red, Tsukki walked in not long after not fazed at all. "Wow a good five minutes, what did you do to him Tsukki dude?" Kuroo laughed. "Shut up." Tsukishima yelled. "Noya, Truth or Dare?" Noya confidently said, "Dare!" Yamaguchi looks surprised. As he was telling Noya the dare, I looked over at Hinata and stared at him for a bit. He looks so relaxed. Then we made eye contact, I looked away as fast as I could. I think he looked away too.

"Dude, that's WAY too easy." Noya says. "Still, you have to do it." Yamaguchi says seriously. "Fine I will do it." I guess Hinata could see the confusion on my face because he told me what the dare was, go up to all the managers rooms and ask them to marry you. I laughed a lot because this seemed like a dare that Noya was perfectly comfortable with. "I'm back!" Noya yelled. He had a sizable bruise on his cheek. Laughter roared through the room! Noya sat back down and asked, "Hinata, Truth or Dare?" Hinata said "Truth." Noya then asked, "What's your sexuality? I bet everyone wants to know." Hinata looked around the room when he answered, "I'm only answering that if Kageyama and you answer that too." Both Noya and I nodded our heads. Why does Hinata want to know my sexuality? I don't understand, but I want to hear his. "I'm Bisexual." Hinata's Bisexual?? Thank god. "I actually don't know what I am. I just know I like every gender! I don't like to go by labels." Noya says. Damn, I thought he was straight! I guess I should stop judging books by their cover. Everyone looked at me in unison. I finally said,"I'm gay." 

♡Hinata's POV

When I heard Kageyama say those two words, I held back tears of joy. I can't believe it.  I've been worrying for nothing. "Great king, Truth or Dare?" Oikawa looked shocked that I asked him. "Truth." I knew that he would say that. I looked over at Kageyama and we both smirked suspiciously. "Do you actually like Iwaizumi, or are you just teasing him for fun?" I ask him. Oikawa looks flustered, I actually got him to blush? "Y-yes.." Oikawa manages out. I knew it, so did Kageyama. Iwaizumi just grabbed Oikawa and walked out. I got up and checked outside the door, they actually left into the room they were sharing. "Um guys, they left."

This was actually becoming fun! I was learning so many secrets from everyone, until Kuroo asked me the dumbest question ever. I had explained to him before we played each other that I wanted my confession to be special, and NOT in FRONT of people I look up to. "Hinata, Truth or Dare?" I chose dare. "Confess to your crush right now." You see I had already stripped for another crush question so there was no getting out of it. "Kuroo I am not doing that and you know it." I said firmly. "Then strip." I immediately got up and walked out of the room saying "I'm done for the night." Kuroo is the biggest idiot out there. I had even told him that I wanted it to be a PRIVATE moment. I'm going to that secret place, no one better find me until I've cooled down.