Epilogue

This is when the first years are now third years!

♡Hinata's POV♡

I woke up bright and early to open the gym since Ennoshita passed on the captain's responsibility to me. It's the beginning of a new year so we get to see the new first years. (Also yes I know that yams ended up being captain in the manga shush.)

I texted Tobio and told him to meet me at the gym. To be frank, Tobio hated the idea of me becoming captain and not him. He was adorable when he pouted but I teased him. It was pretty funny when we found out I was going to be captain. 

Anyways, I opened the gym and started setting up the net. Tobio came in five minutes later and yelled, "DUMBASS SHOYO DUMBASS!" I looked up and gave a sly smile. "YOU WON AGAIN WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU WAKING UP EARLIER THEN ME??" Tobio yelled. "It's not my fault your slow," I whispered.

"Bitch, fight me," Kageyama answered. Then I felt someone tug us both back and hit us on the head. "Guys cut it out. We have to set an example." Yamaguchi says. "But the first years aren't even here yet!" I yelled.

"Think again." Yamaguchi pointed behind him. There were two first years at the door and they looked... worried, to say the least. I ran up to them and said, "Hey! Sorry, this is normal for the Karasuno Volleyball team. I'm Shoyo Hinata, your captain!" I tried to sound as friendly as possible without being too forward. 

I looked up and saw Yachi. "I think you're spooking them too much Hinata, It's best if you just leave the introductions to me," Yachi spoke up. She's usually the one who introduces the first years to us because she said that she," felt the same way" when she first met us.

"As you already know, this is Hinata, our team captain. Over there, the scariest looking one, that's Kageyama. He's Hinata's co-captain." Yachi explained. I burst out laughing. "YOU ARE SPOT ON YACHI ACK-" I was interrupted by Tobio smacking the back of my head. "Ouch, that hurt Tobio!" I said, rubbing the place where he hit me. (I can totally imagine that Hinata would be a mix of Bokuto and Oikawa lmao )

"Anyways, the green-haired one with freckles is Yamaguchi! He's team dad."

"Y-Yachi! I'm not!" Yamaguchi stuttered. Tsukishima came up from behind him and whispered something into his ear. Yamaguchi's face paled as he shouted, "I'M NOT LIKE DAICHI KEI!"

"Okay back on track! Name's please!" Yachi asked.

"U-um my name is Arisu Akemi, I've been playing volleyball since I was in primary school." The smaller one said.

"My name is Genki Hajime! I've never played on a real team before, but I'm excited to do it now! Volleyball has always been a sport that I liked, even though my primary and intermediate schools didn't support it." I looked at this kid and chuckled. 

"You're basically me but in a different font." I laughed. He smiled and we gave them the papers to sign up.

"Not gonna shove them out the door as Daichi did to us?" Tobio asked."No because of two reasons. One of them being that they weren't fighting like cats and dogs when they first walked in. Secondly, I thought I actually wasn't going to get into the volleyball club. It freaked me out and I wouldn't want anyone else to feel that way. Especially someone who reminds me of myself."

"Woah, I think that's the deepest thing you've ever said Shoyo." I shot Tobio a dirty look and said, "That's it, no kisses today." I enjoyed teasing him. It made me laugh when he looked offended.

"I was just kidding! I can't go without them!" Tobio whisper-shouted. "I was kidding too, I will only do that when you do something that REALLY gets on my nerves," I answer. I kiss him on the cheek and look back at the first years. They remind me of Kageyama and me when we were first years.