Chapter 12 Goodbye Training Camp!

♡Hinata's POV♡

Suga suddenly came up to me and asked "Where's Kageyama?" I looked at Suga. "Oh he's still inside packing. I just texted him to hurry up." I answered. Just then, Kageyama appeared in front of the entrance. "Now that everyone's here, lets get onto the bus." Daichi said. We all climbed onto the bus yawning loudly.

Noya was sitting with Tanaka, Asahi with Ennoshita, Suga with Daichi, Yachi with Kiyoko, Kageyama with me, and Yamaguchi with Tsukishima. Once we sat down, I handed Tobio my earbuds to listen to music again. He plugged them into his phone and put on his lofi playlist. He also grabbed a blanket out of his bag and wrapped it around me. "Idiot." I muttered wrapping it around him also.

Tobio looked down at me and smiled. I blushed seeing his non creepy smile, it's so pretty. I rest my head on his shoulder and felt a weight sit on my head. He was resting on me! I could feel my cheeks dust with red as I shut my eyes.

♡Authors POV♡

After the 5 hour car ride, everyone seemed contented. Tanaka and Noya couldn't sleep so they decided to whisper and talk to each other while everyone else is asleep. Suga fell asleep on Daichi (Both of them didn't know they were cuddling ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ) Yamaguchi was laying down on Tsukishimas lap, Tsukki resisting the need to kiss the sleeping boy in his lap. Hinata and Kageyama were cuddling too but knew fully well that they were.

⚠WARNING SMUT AND FLUFF⚠ IF YOU DONT WANNA SEE THAT, why are you reading fanfiction? BAHAHAA

Kageyama's dream:

{His POV btw}

I was back inside my house, except something was different. Shoyo was spending the night at my house because his mom and sister were out of town for a few days and he didn't want to be alone. "Hey can we watch a movie and cuddle?" Shoyo says looking up at me. I smirk and say, "Sure." We both sit on the couch and turn on Netflix. 

"Can we watch a Disney movie? I love Disney! I nod and hand him the remote. I watch as he selects Coco. I put a pillow behind my back and Shoyo lays on me. I smiled and pet his head, his hair is so soft. He seemed to like me petting his head because he leaned in towards my hand. I happily obliged, but I couldn't hold myself back anymore, he's just so cute! 

I turned him around and kissed him. "T-tobio-" He said as I kissed him again. This time the kiss was longer so Shoyo kissed back. I bit the bottom of his lip asking for entrance. Once he let me in, my tongue explored every inch of his mouth. He moaned as both of our tongues touched.

When he made that sound I stopped, Unable to control myself I said, "Can I-" Shoyo kissed me again, seemingly to shut me up. "Yes Tobio." He breathed out. That was enough for me to switch our positions to where I was on top of Shoyo, kissing his neck as he made sounds of pleasure which turned me on more. 

"Those are cute sounds," I say into his lower body, sucking his abdomen." A-ah~ sh-shut up Baka." He seems to be enjoying this, he's moaning uncontrollably. I wonder what he'll do when I do this. I pull down his boxers and look up at him asking for consent. His face was red as he nodded slowly.

I smirked and just as I was about to enter him..

He wakes up

I shoot up from laying on Hinata, taking in my surroundings. I feel something run down my face, I touch it with my finger and realize I had a nose bleed. Jesus, I feel so bad for thinking about Hinata that way, considering I have to control myself and we just talked about waiting for the right time. Hinata is still sleeping, I wonder what he's dreaming about. I grab some tissues in hopes to clean myself up, rolling up one of the tissues and sticking it up my nose as I doze off. Hoping that the day in my dream will come soon..

HI! I actually have a plan for the ACTUAL smut chapter lol. GET MEMED ON I ACTUALLY DIDNT LET YOU SEE THE REST OF THE DREAM BAHAHAHAH!!! Dw tho, the smut chapter will be next!! Please wait for that. It might come out tomorrow or the day after, if it doesnt please yell at me to get it done LMAOOO