Chapter 5 On Our Way

♡Hinata's POV

 I finally know what to do when I tell Kags. I'm gonna ask him to meet me in a secret location so no one finds us. (I don't want to be humiliated in front of a bunch of people, especially in front of the people I look up to.) I just hope Kageyama feels the same. He is so amazing at what he does, there is no setter like him. His technique is so awesome it takes anyones breath away, or maybe that's just me.. 

♡Kageyama's POV

Today I'm actually on time to go to the training camp, I'm still really tired as it's 9 o'clock. I wonder where Hinata is? were usually late, but not this late. Finally, I see him walking down to us. His bright orange hair glistened with water. Even though it's spring, he could still get a cold. "Finally Hinata! We've been waiting for 30 minutes! You better have a good explanation." Daichi said firmly. I watched as Suga whispered in his ear. "Oh I get it. Okay guys, let's not waste anymore time." Daichi yelled. I wonder why Suga covered for Hinata? Usually, Suga would have scolded him too. Anyways, as I sat on the bus I chose the window seat, I like looking out the window while listening to music. My headphones broke so, I'll have to deal with hearing Tanaka and Nishinoya snore. Still, looking out the window has always made me feel better about any situation.

"Hey Kageyama, can I sit next to you?" Hinata asked smiling. I nodded my head as Hinata sat down. "Why aren't you wearing your headphones? You usually listen to music on long trips." Hinata said. "My headphones broke so I don't have any." "You can borrow my earbuds! then we can share!" Hinata is so pure. "Okay, Thank you." I smiled, I could see a little bit of blush dust upon his face. After I put the headphones on and leaned against the window, I felt Hinata lay on me. He looked so peaceful, I didn't want to move him. So I leaned against him too.

That whole ride, me and Hinata just listened to music together and slept. Being with him makes all my worries go away, I love him a lot. When I woke up, I saw Suga holding his phone in front of us, he was taking a picture. "Suga, what the hell?" I said half asleep. "I had too. I won't show anyone else, this is for Hinata." Why for Hinata? "Anyways, everyone has left the bus already. We have to choose our rooms, then we get ready to play." I nodded yes and woke up Hinata. "Good morning Kags." There's that nickname again. If he calls me that, I won't be able to control myself from calling him cute. "Can you hand me my bag on top?" Hinata asked. "Sure, here." Hinata got his bag from me and ran up to Kenma. I wonder how Hinata became friends with him. Kenma seems to be a really reserved person..

♡Hinata's POV

As I greeted Kenma, I saw Kuroo! Which then made me look at Kenma then to him while winking. Kuroo seemed to get the message and winked back. Then he mouthed "What about you and Kageyama?" I mouthed back "You'll see." Kuroo looked shocked. Honestly, I acted like I was confident but really, I'm a mess. I'm so exhausted from overthinking, I just need to clear my mind, and play some volleyball.

Our first match was against Fukorodani. To say it simply, we got our butts kicked. Bokuto's team was too awesome! Bokuto's spikes were amazing! I hope I can be that good one day. The next match was with Aoba Johsai, we won that one but, only by two points. Tomorrow we'll play Nekoma, I want to see how everyone has improved! I'm really excited for that. 

In the dining hall, there was a bunch of food! Both me and Noya grabbed a lot of it, and went to town! It was all so good I couldn't stop eating! Then I noticed Kageyama staring at me. "What's wrong Kageyama?" I asked. Kageyama said, "You have a piece of food right on your forehead." I wiped my forehead. "Is it gone?" I asked. "Almost. Let me get it." Kageyama grabbed a napkin and wiped my forehead. I couldn't help but blush. Thank god no one's paying attention to me, I probably look like a tomato. After eating it was time for bed. I decided to go to Kenmas room that he was sharing with Kuroo and Lev. "Hey Hinata! Have you asked Kageyama yet?" Kuroo asked. "Jesus Kuroo, our room is right next door. What if he heard you?" I yelled at him while the pillow I was holding suddenly launched at him. "Oh you wanna do this? Let's go!" Kuroo yelled back at me with a laugh. "Really Kuroo? Lev is already annoying me enough, calm down." Kenma said without looking up form his game. "Aww but kitten-" I saw Kenma's face turn bright red as he threw a pillow at Kuroo. It hit him in the stomach, Kuroo busted out laughing saying sorry as Kenma got up with another pillow and started beating the heck out of him. "Oh my god Kenma! Let me join too!" I yelled excitedly. 

"Hey Kenma, can I ask you something?" Kenma looked at me like a curious cat. "Sure." He said looking back at his game. "Where's the most secret place on campus?" Kenma shook his head and said "It's near us but, I'm not telling you where it is. I seriously don't want you or Kageyama to get hurt or lost." I scoffed at him. "Please, I'm begging you! I really need to know." I begged. I don't like begging, but for Kageyama, he makes me want to do it a thousand more times.