The wedding (part 1)

(Voldemort's outfit)

( dumbledor is shirtless with his Patrick star shorts and fish nets)

(My dress uwu)

( bridesmaids are Lucius, Lily, Sirius, Bellatrix, and Draco

( bridesmaids are Lucius, Lily, Sirius, Bellatrix, and Draco. They are all wearing dresses)

(The groomsmen are Severus, Remus, Harry, Ron, and James

(The groomsmen are Severus, Remus, Harry, Ron, and James. They are all wearing simple black and white tuxedos)

(They are getting married at the black lake)

Kat: *holds the basket of flowers* You nervous, Voldy?

Voldemort: what if-What Is he says no?

Kat: c'mere *opens arms for a hug*

Voldemort: *hugs Kat and starts tearing up* I don't want him to say nooo

Kat: listen, he loves you. I'm sure he'll say yes.

Voldemort: but what if he's having regrets?

Kat: he loves you so much that he's willing to dress like a stripper for his wedding cause you asked him to. I'm 100% positive he will say yes.

*they separate*

Voldemort: *wipes a single tear away* you really think so?

Kat: I know so. Now March! *starts walking down the isle while sprinkling flowers on the ground*

Voldemort: *walks behind Kat*

*they reach the front of the room*

Dumbledore: *gives Voldemort a reassuring smile*

Priest: Today there will be no dearly beloved, no betrothed, and no ancient rhyme of the married.
Today there are no dead languages to solemnize vows that are very much alive and will remain so for a lifetime.
Today promises become permanent and friends become family.
However, this day is not about the words spoken or the rings exchanged, nor is it about grand pronouncements and recessional marches.
This day — the day of The two GROOM's wedding — is about love.
One of my favorite authors once wrote, If love is not all, then it is nothing: this principle, and its opposite, collide down all the years of my breathless tale."
Grooms, your breathless tale is about to begin.
If love is not all, then it is nothing.
Its opposite — If love is all, then it is everything — is going to be the basis for every aspect of your relationship.
All you have to do is simply love one another and that love shows through in everything you do for one another, how you treat each other, in good times and bad.
Love isn't just a word; it's an action.
Love isn't something you say, it's something you do.
Love is genuine, honest, and open, compassionate and kind, passionate and blind, love doesn't know space or time, nor look through jealous eyes, and in the modified words of Paul in his letter to the Corinthians, Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, and endures all things.
Love never dies."
There are many different kinds of love, almost if not all of which are represented here today.
There is romantic love, the love of parents and children, of brothers and sisters and family, and love among friends.
Not only do The GROOMS love one another romantically — and they do, you can see it in every look, every touch, every moment they're together — they also love one another as friends.
In fact, they're best friends, constantly giggling and taunting and teasing and very plainly and obviously having fun together.
That love and enjoyment of each other as best friends will sustain them through this marriage.
In addition, the love collectively in this room, from friends and family, will help sustain and support the promises they make today.
All of us here will help solidify this bond, as these two individuals are joined as husband and wife.
This new journey will be at times richly rewarding and extremely difficult, but, most importantly, it will be a journey you take together.
Marriage is much more than your signatures on a legal contract.
You are promising, in front of all these people you love, that you want to be with each other and only each other for the rest of your lives, and that you will do everything in your power to honor the promises you are making here today.
For their part, the people who love you will also do everything in their power to try to help you hold up your end of the bargain.

Harry: *sheds a tear*

Priest: We have come here today, in the presence of God, to celebrate and support the choice of Voldemort and Ablus Dumbledore to join in marriage.
Love is a miraculous gift, and a wedding is a celebration of that magic, and that's why we are here today—to share in that magic.
Marriage is also a place of freedom. Freedom to fully express who you are, knowing that you have someone there to catch you when you fall, encourage you when you are discouraged, and applaud your successes.
May the life you choose to share, lavishly fulfill each of you, inspiring you to give abundantly to the rest of the world. May the promises you make here today, reflect the love and sincerity of your truest intention for this union. When life is peaceful and when it is painful, may you continuously be reminded of the beauty and deepest intention of the vows you make here.
Ablus Dumbledore-

Do you vow, in the presence of God to love and cherish Voldemort,

– to respect and support his dreams,
– to laugh with him,
– to trust and always believe in him,
– to shelter him when times are difficult,
– to grow with him,
– to have faith in your journey together through all the changes that will come,
– and to faithfully love him forever, with all of your heart?

Dumbledore: I do.

Voldemort: *smiles wide*

Priest: Voldemort-

Do you vow, in the presence of God to love and cherish Ablus Dumbledore,

– to respect and support his dreams,
– to laugh with him,
– to trust and always believe in him,
– to shelter him when times are difficult,
– to grow with him,
– to have faith in your journey together through all the changes that will come,
– and to faithfully love him forever, with all of your heart?

Voldemort: ...

{to be continued...)