- Hidden Love Pt.4 - Kelly Oubre Jr -

Kelly Oubre Jr Story Clip
————

Kelly Oubre Jr Story Clip————

————

Y/N and Kelly's Uber driver dropped them off at the LAX airport. "Thanks man," Kelly nodded at the driver. Y/N gave him a small smile as a thank you and the two made their way to the trunk. The Uber driver popped the trunk and let the two grab their bags

As Y/N reached for her bag Kelly swatted her hand away. "What you think this is?" Kelly smacked his lips. He picked up Y/N's bag and his own.

"Dang," Y/N chuckled, "Okay." She closed the car trunk. The Uber driver gave them one last wave and drove off. As the two started to move towards the main entrance Kelly spotted a man with a camera in his hand.

He rolled his eyes and stood in front of Y/N.
"Paparazzi are here. Just look down, keep walking, and don't say nothin'. They're fiends."

"I hate these guys," Y/N frowned. They always made her feel uncomfortable, with their yelling and nagging.

"Here," Kelly held up his free hand for Y/N to take, "Don't let go. If you feel mad uncomfortable, squeeze. I'll get us out faster."

Y/N nodded her head and the two walked through the doors hand in hand. As soon as everyone recognized who Kelly was, a crowd formed around them.

"Kelly. Where you going today man?" One man asked.

"Is this your new girlfriend?"

"What happened with Valerie?"

Kelly rubbed his thumb along Y/N's hand. He knew that she was feeling uncomfortable. Just the look on her face made him feel bad. He should've hired security.

After a couple more minutes of people hounding them. Airport security came and shooed off the paparazzi. "You good?" Kelly looked down at Y/N. She nodded her head and they went to check in.

"You got us first class tickets?" Y/N gave Kelly a big smile as they walked to security. "We living in luxury today," Kelly winked at Y/N.
Y/N laughed and got into the security check line.

The two were waiting at gate 16 for their flight to leave. They still had another thirty minutes to wait, so the two sat and scrolled through their phones.

"Look at that little kid," Y/N awed at a cute mixed baby. He had big green eyes and curly brown hair.

"He's cute," Kelly looked at him and smiled.
"When we have kids, he better have your eyes."

Y/N scrunched her eyebrows together, "We having kids?"

"Yea," Kelly nodded his head, "When we're both thirty five and single. Don't you remember?"

Y/N laughed, "You were serious? We were drunk saying stupid shit."

Kelly looked at her with a flat face, "Now that's just plain disrespectful."

"And he ain't having my eyes," Y/N shook her head, "Your eyes are better than mine. He can have my nose."

"Okay okay," Kelly nodded his head, "He's gonna get my hair, and my smile."

"And your dimples," Y/N pointed out.

"Dimples?" Kelly looked at her confused.

"If you smile hard enough you get little dimples on the side of your mouth," Y/N told him, "Now imagine how cute that would be on a baby."

"So when you getting pregnant?" Kelly clapped his hands together, "'Cause now I'm hype."

"I'm getting something out of it first," Y/N told Kelly. Kelly gave her the 'really' look. "You think I'm gonna let you knock me up and leave me in my little apartment? Hell no. Mama needs a mansion."

"Alright," Kelly nodded his head, "Bet. It's done. You can move into mine."

"We ain't co-parenting?" Y/N looked at him, "I actually got to live with you." Kelly smiled at her and nodded his head.

"You know," Y/N scratched the back of her neck, "On second thought. Maybe I don't want a kid with a NBA player. I think a NFL Star would be better. You know, like a Odell Beckham baby."

"That's cold," Kelly acted like he was hurt. "But whatever. You was gonna have monthly vacations to Bora Bora, nice closet, free food, big home. It's whatever though."

"For real?" Y/N pursed her lips together and thought about it. "You know I'm sure there's a janitor's closet around here somewhere," Y/N rapidly looked around the place.

Kelly threw his head back and laughed like crazy, "Nah. Nah. You wanna have a kid with some rando. Then go for it."

"Okay," Y/N faced Kelly, "But what if I want a girl too?"

"We can have one," Kelly slowly nodded his head as he thought about it.

"Oh. So you just trynna have a whole family?" Y/N chuckled at him.

"Why not?" Kelly shrugged his shoulders. "Being best friends, parents and fuck buddies. Say less," Kelly stuck out his tongue and chuckled.

"Woah. You just threw fuck buddies in there."

"Yea. I sprinkled that one in," Kelly did a sprinkle movement with his right hand. "You know we're gonna get bored at some point. Got to have some fun."

Y/N sat back and thought about what they've been talking about for the last twenty minutes and said, "What the fuck are we talking about."

Kelly laughed and Y/N joined him. "We goofy." Kelly smiled at her. He looked down at his left hand that had been placed on Y/N's thigh and kept smiling.

————
word count : 910