• Teaser •

WARNING!!!
This book contains triggering content such as:
ABUSE,
violence,
self harm,
rape 🔞

PLEASE DO NOT READ if you are uncomfortable or a young reader (your choice but I've warned you). This story is purely for entertainment! I do no support toxic relationships or anything that happens in here.

THIS IS NOT BASED ON REAL LIFE. It's fanfiction that is purely imaginary so please do not send hate because it may be unrealistic as it is not meant to be real.
SO THINK TWICE BEFORE WRITING HATE COMMENTS.

DO NOT COPY THIS BOOK
No repost/ translate/ copy is to be made. This ff is entirely mine and my own time and effort. Plagiarism strictly is forbidden

Enjoy!;)

*****************************

"I-I'm Sorry Minji....I didn't mean to hit you...I'm sorry....I didn't mean to get so angry at you. Forgive me please."

I know you didn't mean to Jungkook. You never do. You say sorry every time and every time I blindly forgive you...

~*~*~*~

"Your joking? This hot girl is your girlfriend? As if...even a nerd wouldn't date you"

"I-I'm not lying"

"Like seriously. You think she's actually going to want to date someone so low like you Jeon? You think she's going to stay with you? No one wants you"

~*~*~*~

"Why are you so submissive to him, Minji?"

"How...How can I not be submissive when I receive consequences if I don't?

He's always had aggression problems, even in high school he would lash out sometimes and get angry suddenly but it's never gone this far! Why? Why now? Why is he like this? I hate it...I just want the man I fell in love with back."

"Leave him."

"W...What?"

"You can't keep living in fear Minji! Please. I want you to be happy. Just leave Jungkook"

~*~*~*~

"Jungkook, what if I left you for someone else?"

"Then I would drag you back, chain you up and fuck you every night until you learn that I claim you and you are only mine."

~*~*~*~

"W-W-Why...Why are you d-doing this Jung-kook?"

"Because you are only mine baby. No is allowed to touch you. I refuse to share you with anyone! Only I'm allowed to love you"

"Jungkook...this...this isn't love anymore! S-Stop...It hurts"

"Ahhh!"

" Jungkook stop!!"

"Please!"

"Please, don't do this!
J-Jungkook stop!"

"Your h-hurting me"

"That's the point baby"

"Jungkook, your sick!!! Your a psychopath!!! Your insane!!!

YOUR NOTHING BUT A MONSTER!"