Chapter 10: Dreaming of Him

Addie's POV:

I dreamt of him. I dreamt he really was there on the patio and we went somewhere together. His hands set me on fire in a way I'd never felt before. His lips on mine, on my neck, it made me never want to feel anything else. Every touch, every kiss just made me want more of him. Need more of him. I dreamt of his hands under my clothes, on my skin, setting me on fire in the most delightful way as he sunk inside of me over and over again. I remembered how it felt to be in his arms and desperately wanted it back. But it was just a dream, and now...

My head pounded and I groaned, rolling over in the bed. I opened my eyes and immediately shut them to block out the light. I grabbed the pillow next to me and put it over my face. Maybe I would just have to die here because there was no way I could face the sunlight.

"Rise and shine, sleeping beauty," Travis said.

I felt the bed dip next to me and the pillow was snatched away.

"No," I whined, curling into the bed and hiding my face in the mattress. "I can't. I'm dying. Go away."

"Uh, no. I have to go to work and I have a date tonight so your ass can't be in my bed," Travis said, smacking me with the pillow. "Up."

"I'll be gone before your date. You can't have a date anyway, you're going with me to the rehearsal," I grumbled, clutching the blankets.

"It's an early date. Okay, it's more of a booty call before the rehearsal," he admitted. "I made you breakfast."

My ears perked and I opened one eye, peering up at him. "Egg muffins?"

"Obviously," he scoffed, leaving the room.

I sighed and squeezed my eyes shut before slowly opening them all the way. I gripped my head as I sat up and stumbled out of bed, rubbing my eyes. I slowly padded into the kitchen where Travis and his roommate, Julian, were sitting.

"Hey, Addie," Julian greeted.

I grunted and gave a halfhearted wave, collapsing on the chair between them. They both chuckled and I lifted one hand to give them both the finger. Travis ignored my finger but put an egg muffin in my hand. I kept my head down but brought it to my mouth, muttering a barely audible thanks.

"Jesus, Addie. Hydrate, all right? I'll see you guys later," Julian said, rising from his seat and going out the door.

"How'd you sleep?" Travis asked.

I shrugged and nibbled on the muffin.

"Any... dreams?" He asked.

I could hear the laugh in his tone as he said it and made my eyes snap open. I slowly lifted my head and glared at him.

"So is it Xander that has the prettiest green eyes you've ever seen?" He asked, raising his eyebrows.

I flushed in embarrassment and dropped my head on the table.

"Oh, Xander. Don't stop. Oh...Oh..." he moaned in a high pitch tone.

"Oh my God, please stop," I whined, covering my ears and shaking my head.

That's it. I was officially insane. I needed to sleep with someone else and get him out of my head. The moment the thought entered my mind I hated the idea. Confusion spread through me because why the hell would I not want to be with someone else?

"I'll stop. I mean, I'm not Xander. If I was then you wouldn't want me to stop," he teased.

"Shut the fuck up," I huffed, sitting up and snatching another muffin.