Chapter 38: Need you

Addie POV:

His hands dominated me, pulling me into him, gripping my ass. I loved it. He never stopped touching me while we stumbled to the pack house and I couldn't keep my hands off him either. His touch felt like something I needed, the only thing that would make me whole. Then the fucking front door opened after us.

"Hey can we talk abo- oh shit, sorry," Gina said, backing up.

Xander and I broke the kiss and seemed to already have the same mind. "Not now," we said as he picked me up and carried me up the stairs.

We reached his bedroom door and he pressed me into it, grinding himself against me as his lips came back to mine, making me let out an involuntary moan. "Addie," he panted against my lips, opening the door and stumbling through, holding me tightly against him.

As soon as we were in the room he turned around, shutting the door by pushing me into it. I broke from the kiss in a moan as his hardness pressed against my aching core with the movement, my legs tightening around his waist.

He lifted and yanked my shirt off while I pulled his up and off as well and our skin touching took it to a new level. I needed more, like his skin was my only tether to reality. I reached back to undo my bra but apparently it wasn't fast enough because he took over, tearing it off and tossing it to the side before dropping his head down to my breasts and lifting me higher. "Fuck, Addie," he growled, sucking the hardened peak into his mouth.

I cried out, tangling my hands in his hair and bringing him closer. My body ached for him and just that little contact was enough to make me want even more. He growled again and pushed off the wall, holding me close while sucking on my nipple, dragging his teeth off it before sucking it back into his mouth again.

He dropped me on the bed and yanked off my pants, pulling them and my underwear off in one, swift motion. He dropped his own pants and boxers next and climbed over me, his beautiful green eyes flickering as his hand moved down between my breasts and over my stomach towards where my body needed him the most.

"You're so fucking gorgeous," he said, his eyes darting up and down my body. "I want to touch every inch of you."

"Well what are you waiting for?" I panted, craving to feel his hand move down lower.

"To hear you say you're mine," he said, his fingers lazily moving back and forth over my skin, slowly moving slower.

"I'm yours," I said, wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling his lips down to mine. "Now for fuck's sake just touch me already."

That smirk I had a love-hate relationship with formed on his face and I decided today it was more on the love than the hate side. He crashed his lips down on mine and slid his hand down, circling my clit enough to have me squirming then thrusting two fingers into me. "Xander," I groaned, arching my back and throwing my head back.

"I need you," he growled, pumping his fingers in and out, curling them and hitting my most sensitive spot, making my back arch at how good it felt.

"I need you too," I whimpered. His fingers felt amazing but I wanted more. I needed more of him.

He groaned and moved his fingers faster, until I clenched around them, fisting the sheets and crying out. He didn't waste time after that, he positioned himself against me and dropped his head into my neck, wrapping his arms around me.

"Say that again, that you need me," he said, his hardness pressed against me firmly but not in yet. "You need me inside you love?"

"I need you," I moaned, raising my hips to him. He groaned and pressed a hot kiss onto my neck before thrusting into me, hard. I cried out and he dragged his teeth along my neck.