01

If she were to go back to the past, she would have never known that her life would end up like this. A housewife that waits for her husband for days..and days..until he does come home but ignores her all the time. She can't seem to understand how this made her happy before.

"Soonyoung, welcome home." She remembers how excited she gets when Soonyoung comes home every week. With her educated cooking skills, she would cook a feast but Soonyoung would only dismiss her with a small kiss on her cheek.

His tired eyes can never be forgotten. Especially his tired voice when he'd say the statement she was tired of hearing, "I'm tired, baby. I'll rest for a little bit and eat with you later." He would sound convincing but she would always end up eating alone with him asleep until the next day.

Nevertheless, the same thing happened for months into their marriage.

"Welcome home! I made your favorite." She had said, her voice still laced with the same excitement as their first day as a married couple.

And Soonyoung still has the same tired gaze and statement, "Thank you. I just want to rest for a few minutes." And she would once again end up eating alone being as understanding as she can.

It terrifies her that Soonyoung might be falling out of love. After being together for six years and being married for a year, he's become part of her daily life; she can't imagine a life without him.

But what becomes the most threatening to her is how she needed Soonyoung to know her worth. Ever since the day they met, he was the very first person who said that her eyes were the most beautiful eyes he's ever seen. Soonyoung was someone who gave her what she couldn't give herself: love.

"Seventeen Hoshi has been spotted walking in the park alone. His fans have shown their reaction on SNS, most of them are about being happy that the idol has time to have a peaceful walk in the famous park and others are about being happy that fans didn't mob--" She turns the TV off, not waiting for the reporter to finish talking.

It upsets her. Soonyoung hasn't been home since two weeks ago, he's aware that she was so lonely in their huge house he could have gone home to her or at least call her. She misses his sweet morning calls back when he started training and when he just debuted. His schedule lately is full because they will start promoting in Japan, he should have spent time with her when he can.

She didn't want to be selfish. She just wanted him near her, that way she feels comforted and safe. People has been bullying her on SNS lately that she barely stepped out of the house, not wanting new topics about her. She's gained a few pounds after being locked up in the house, away from the public's eye, all she did was watch TV, eat, sleep, clean, and wait for Soonyoung to at least text her back.

Mirrors has become something she hated to see. It clearly shows her now chubby cheeks and her thighs along with her arms that have gotten bigger than before. If she was insecure before what more now? People has called her enough names to bring her down and without Soonyoung reminding her that she was fine like how he was back then, she begins doing the same.

And now she's in a deeper hole than before.

___

In a house where the person who lives doesn't have friends, don't expect that you'll hear knocks often. She never had someone visit her other than her parents who would call her beforehand that they'll be visiting, so when she heard a knock from the door she changed into one of Soonyoung's hoodie to cover her worn out shirt under it. Wanting to look presentable at least.