05

Note: i cringe. i die. goodbye.

__

There must be something about working that changes people; she felt more accomplished. Everything seems to be better after her decision and her perception of herself changed drastically. She's doing something she's great at and she won't mess up because this time she trusts herself a little more.

One month has passed and she couldn't believe that she just realized how she basically just wears Soonyoung's shirt all the time. When she went and got some of her clothes to her parents' house she barely remember most of her clothes. Her mother noticed this and went ahead to spoil her with new clothes (she refused at first but her mother didn't take 'no' as an answer).

Every now and then people still hate on her, sometimes even in public especially now that her father started filming a new drama but they don't get to her too much. She realized how some people defend her even if they're not fans of her parents, just people who knows how unnecessary all the hate are.

Like the time when she was in the mall to look for furnitures and some customers bumped into her by accident then would lash at her, suddenly bringing up things that weren't involved.

"Try hard. Gucci doesn't even look good on you. Even if you ask your mommy for nice clothes you will never look good like her!" She was taken aback with the sudden outburst, she expected an apology after cursing at her.

One of the staff must have noticed this and approached them, "Excuse me but I would need you to get out of the store." That caught so much attention and made the mean customer leave with an embarrassed face. "I apologize for that. I don't know why people suddenly attack you for changing. Have a nice day, Ma'am. I'm a big fan of your mother."

Her eyes are now open. The world isn't as bad as the thought it was.

The restaurant is going to be finished soon because it was half done back then. It was amazing how she can balance her work and her time going to the gym with Jin--and he's a busy guy as well. He always jokes about his work out being useless as she would feed him food anyway after.

"I was supposed to add more muscles in my body but I'm only getting fatter." He said. "I must stop eating." He added as he asked for another bowl of rice.

"Whatever."

And Soonyoung? He's always in her thoughts. Soonyoung was after all one of the reasons why she wanted to be better. There's not much news about him since she barely goes online now but she knows he's doing well with work.

She hope so. She can still remember how Soonyoung didn't want her to go that day, it was awful. All she hope for is for him to be healthy and happy..and for him to still be there when she comes back.

___

"Where are you?" She asked Jin from the other side of the line.

"Uhm..hello to you, too. Jeeze." He said making her chuckle. "I'm still in the clinic I still have a few more patients. Listen, if you're my friend you'll bring me food. I'm starving!"

"You can eat after."

"I said I'm starving. Bring me food or I won't give Coco his free check up."