09

"You're three weeks pregnant."

She was speechless and the doctor was happier than she was. She was like a log walking out the clinic alone. Although, she did thought about it already, hearing it from the doctor herself was a different feeling.

When she got to her car, she stared at the picture in her hand. Their baby. So small. So precious. It made her tear up as she had a new feeling she never felt before. The excitement of seeing your child for the first time. It was beautiful.

Soonyoung and her created something beautiful. Everything felt like a tight warm hug to her. From when her husband made a promise, to her looking at her just forming child.

She can still remember what happened after the emotional night..

She heard a devastating cry from her husband and just a whole round of 'sorry's and 'I love you's. She teared up as well, but happiness engulfed her at that moment.

"The whole month I was all alone. Everything is not the same without you. I always hoped to wake up and see you sleeping beside me, but that never happened. Now.. You here..with me.. If this is a dream, I don't want to wake up."

He was crying while she stroked his head. She gave him a faint smile, almost as if she was telling him that everything is well. But this is not the way to fix this. It was wrong for her to give in to him last night, this is not the right way..

"I don't.. I don't want to go back if you're just going to repeat what you've been doing. Soonyoung, I'm tired of broken promises. I don't want to hope for nothing. You told me lies that always fooled me. That's.. I hate it. So much. I don't want that."

"Let me fix it. Let me fix us. Please..this is the promise I'll keep. Just let me fix us. If you need more time then I'll give it to you. Just come back to me."

The whole point of their break was to heal. For her to know her worth and for the both of them to see their lives without the other. Although, the painful feeling is still there, she wants to get better and forgiving Soonyoung, giving him another chance made her feel better.

Enough of the pain, please. I don't want to hurt anymore.

"What are you doing here, Soonyoung?" She asked with a straight face. It took her a lot to not just jump out and tell him the news. He's going to be a father. They're going to have a baby. Please, don't make me regret my decision.

"I-I.. I want to ask you out. Dinner? I just got off work. I drove here immediately and I'm hungry. Did you eat? It's nine--of course you did. How about..ahm..midnight snack? B-but it's nine so.." He kept on rambling. She held in a chuckle while shaking her head.

"I haven't ate."

Soonyoung snapped his fingers. Suddenly he felt like he was back to college when he escaped training to take her out. The fluttery feeling is still there. How stupid he was for hurting someone who can make him feel this happy..

"Great! Let's go.

-

"Are you trying to seduce me?" She gave him a suspicious look only earning a cheeky grin.

"Are you seducable?" She shook her head to his question. "That's what I thought. I just want to take you somewhere quiet."

The sky and bright starts watched over them as Soonyoung sets up his car like it's some sort of bed. It was a new pickup. Different from the car he had at home. He said he's been wanting to do this since he got the car and only got the guts to do it now.