Epilogue

The room was full of deep breaths and sounds of shoes squeaking against the floor, my ears have grown used to hearing them. Years after our debut, I can't believe nothing much have changed from our trainee days to now. We still practice a lotㅡmaybe even moreㅡbarely sleep, and barely got time to rest.

As we grow the attention we get grows along. Every time we have our world tour, the cheers were always powerful in every country. I remember thinking 'wow, we're huge here, too?' and Cheolie-hyung would tell me that we've come so far.

All I wanted was to dance and sing, it made me forget about my responsibilities. My job has become my life that I forgot a promise I've made to someone I found myself in. Was it the promise of forever? The promise of togetherness? I'm such an idiot. How can I let something like this happen?

"Go home, Soonyoung." Jeonghan-hyung shoved my bag in my chest. "You've been sleeping here for too long."

My brows furrowed. Why can't I sleep here? In every angle I try to see, there was nothing wrong with staying in my room. However, gripping on the bag that was given to me, I wanted to slap myself.

My wife. My wife is waiting for me at home.

"You're unbelievable." Jihoon smacked my back and although it wasn't too hard, it still made me jump in surprise. "What kind of husband are you?"

A slap on the face.

"We had a few days off and you didn't even think of visiting your wife?"

Another slap on the face.

I sucked in some air before shaking my head to grasp reality. "I was just resting." I replied only burning the fire more.

This time it was Seungkwan who spoke. "Resting my ass. Hyung, you barely slept because you were working all day long on a day off. At least try to spend your free time on noona who you've been ignoring for days now."

I'm a fool. I've failed to realize how much she meant to me, only until I saw her talking to our "new neighbor" who had the guts to give her cupcakes late at night.

"W-welcome home!" She says with a cute smile despite the tired in her voice.

I knew I should have just calmed down, but because the anger I felt from Seungkwan's words earlier is still bottled up inside me, I ended up pouring everything on her.

I saw that I hurt her.

Over and over again.

Sometimes I wonder why she's still with me when I'm obviously a terrible lover. I broke too many promises and I barely have time for her, and even if I do we just end up arguingㅡno, actually, I always end up arguing with her for no right reason. But she's still here with me.

Why?

"This is Byul, my manager and one of my main producers." Junho introduced both Byul and I to each other. Not knowing how much trouble she was going to cause.

Kim Byul or should I say Kim Haneul, because apparently she uses a "producer name" to keep her privacy. I could see that she's very kind and talented, more experienced in producing and writing than me, however it was almost impossible to work with her.

"So, this is your first time producing?" Byul asked a question for probably 100th time that day.

I still answered anyway. "No. I've produced songs before, but this is the first project that I'm doing without the other members."

I thought that she'll stop by now but she only continued. The questions became too personal that I ended up leaving to Jihoon's studio. That suffocated me. How can she be so dense that she can't see how uncomfortable I am with her?