13

Note: i'm going to mention seventeen's dorm. but lets pretend that soonyoung has his own room and that seventeen stays in one dorm together :)

__

It took them a while to get close. Soonyoung have been around them for a few days now and she can't believe that she haven't cleared things up with Soonyoung when she can count the days she have before going back to Japan in one hand.

They barely talk when Soonyoung's over. Their conversations almost felt like work with how formal and short they are.

"Mommy, can you join us?"

And Seongyoon was always the number one reason to why they talk. Just like now. The father and son were going to Soonyoung's shared dorm with the other members of Seventeen, but Seongyoon is too shy and wants his mom to go with them.

She couldn't say no as Soonyoung also seemed to beg her to come for unclear reasons--maybe for Seongyoon to come as well, she doesn't know, but she ended up changing into proper clothes and hopping into her car.

However, as soon as she strapped herself in, Soonyoung blocked the driveway. She rolled her window down, "I'll run over you if you won't move."

Soonyoung frowned, "Just join us in my car. Seongyoon would like that even more than having you separated from him."

"Don't use my son, Kwon." She glared at him and still remained seated.

"Our son. You can't make him alone." His smirk irked her.

She rolled her eyes at what he said, "I raised him on my own." She said with her chin up. "And I don't hear him complaining right now that I'm driving a different car."

It was impossible for Soonyoung to talk to her now and he doesn't blame her at all.

She looks wonderful in her simple pants and top. He always loved her in oversize shirts because it reminds him of the days when she would steal his clothes and wear them making her look so cuddly and small. (A/N: ignore this paragraph(?). i know its ugly abdhsh)

She caught him staring, "What are you looking at?"

"You." He shook his head to his direct answer. "Just join Seongyoon and I in the car, please?"

Wanting the conversation to be over, she complied. Why would it bother her to sit in a car with him anyway? She needs to prove that it has no affect on her.

The whole day, she only has one question in her head and that's where are the other members?

The only person in the dorm when they arrived was Seungcheol which she had a short talk with regarding how life has been for the two of them in the passed years, but she forgot to ask about the others. Seongyoon distracted the three of them from it entirely, especially when he tried to count all the beds and chairs they had. He said he didn't have enough fingers and she couldn't help but coo on the child's cuteness.

Surprisingly, it was neat. Soonyoung probably cleaned before hand because she knows well how Mingyu complain about the others mess back then. Or maybe they changed through the years? She doesn't know.

"Soonyoung.." She called when Seonyoong was playing with Seungcheol in the living room. The parents of the child were left in an empty hallway that's decorated with pictures of the group's achievements; their first win, their first daesang, their concerts.. They're all in that hallway that leads you to the members rooms. A smile grew on her lips unknowingly and Soonyoung saw this. He knew how she used to be his number one supporter, if only he didn't take her for granted..