02

She used to hear from people that Soonyoung's wife would be so happy to marry him. Maybe their first years into the relationship where they're still trying new things together did make her happy, but now the spark of happiness is slowly fading day by day.

Soonyoung wasn't home and she didn't feel like they're married. No phone calls, no texts, no nothing. It was as if their marriage didn't exist. And the fact that all the information about Soonyoung's activity she knows are from the news made her feel like a nobody. Is she still his wife? She doesn't feel like one.

"Number cannot be reached.." It says when she tried calling for Soonyoung. It's always like this.

It's been two weeks since they last saw each other, two weeks since he said he'll come home more often. She wasn't too upset as she already knew he was lying back then, but even if she said she didn't hope for it, she still did. She wanted to go back to the time when Soonyoung would be working on different things the whole day but he would still come home to her. If the day will come, just then she'll feel better.

She also became friends with Jin, their neighbor. He's a few years older than her and is a veterinarian, he was assigned nearby and he needed to move from Jeju to Seoul. They hang out a lot especially since his shift ends half the day and he lives all alone, they also had a lot in common. However, they call each other with their last name mocking the first time they met when they refused to tell their names.

"He's still not picking up?" Jin asked from beside her.

She shook her head in response to his question, "He's always like this."

Jin has been listening to her rant for the passed days. He knew about her marrying Soonyoung and the fact that they kept it a secret and also about her being bullied by the media since she was young.

"It must be tough. Being an idol's wife and a daughter of celebrities." He said but more like thinking out loud. Jin just can't imagine his life if he's in her shoe, being compared to your parents and receiving hate comments for not fitting the beauty standards. Netizens are already baffled after hearing that she's the daughter of their beloved actress and actors, what more if it's revealed that she's the SEVENTEEN Hoshi's wife?

"It is." She said is a quiet voice. "But I wanted this." It was almost as if she was telling this to herself, remembering the day Soonyoung asked if she was going to support his career. Soonyoung must have known this will happen and she didn't, but either way she would still marry Soonyoung.

"Can I ask about the restaurant you said you were preparing?" He wanted to know why she seems so down when she talks about it. The way his usual smiling lips would fall and her eyes losing its glow almost immediately when she talked about it.

Jin saw this again when she was about to answer with a small sigh, "I never got to open it. There was no time and I wanted Soonyoung to have someone waiting for him when he comes home." She said and Jin just shuts his mouth, keeping himself from saying something out of the line. So instead she took the opportunity to talk, "I always loved cooking and ended up studying about it, I really want to open my restaurant one day."

"You should."

She shook her head, "It's not that easy. I don't think I can handle opening one. What if I fail? What will happen to the people who will work for me?"

"Excuse me but you shouldn't think like that. As cheesy as it may sound but you really need to stop dragging yourself down."