10

Note: make sure to start at 'uncapitalized'. i published 6.

__

It was a relief when she was notified that Min Haneul has arrived after an important errand after so many hours. She prepared papers and other things to claim the land and she called their family lawyer who's outside, in his car, to back her up.

She convinced herself that it was worth it. Waiting for almost five hours outside Min Haneul's office for her dreams to come true. Her parents wanted her to just let their lawyer handle it, but she was stubborn. This is her restaurant, not theirs. She's the one who's going to work hard for it.

Although, she admits that it difficult. Her back aches most of the time and there's no comfortable seats around either. All she had is a metal seat that connects with four others and would make a sound whenever she moves.

The walk inside the office was nerve wrecking. The office wasn't what she expect it to look like. She thought about regular offices, tables, chairs, sofas, papers, books.. But what she saw was almost like a room from a house. Comfortable couches that can turn into beds, instruments hanging on and were placed against the wall, a large monitor--two large monitors, some beanbags, and things you'll see in a studio: mic, machinestuff, and all that.

It's a studio.

"Good morning. I guess you're here about my land."

And the owner topped it off.

Min Haneul was no other than Min Byul.

Then she froze with what happened next.

--

"How did you know my name?" Getting recognized isn't new, but Byul..Haneul or whatever, not only said her name before she left, Byul also called her Kwon.

Did she know? Even back when she acted as a housekeeper in her own home? When she stepped on Coco?

She thought Byul was at least kind, or at least like how she was had a bit of respect when she visited the Kwon's. But when they started talking, all she heard from Byul were foul words of judgement. Byul was claiming the land and the lawyer had made her understand that there was no other way around it besides buying the land again. A scam? She doesn't know anymore. But she does know that Byul has no rights to call her a thief when in the first place, she owned half of it.

"How did you know me?" This was the tip of the iceberg. Byul appeared out of nowhere, destroying her dreams, and her husband seemed to smell like this girl all the time, and Byul knows her name.

Just who is she?

"Soonyoung told me a bit about you. He warned me not to talk to you even! Uh, how mean!" Byul was smiling sarcastically.

He told her about me? He warned her not to talk to me? Instead of feeling the usual butterflies and think that maybe Soonyoung wants to make their marriage public, her guts made her feel otherwise.

"Don't worry, though. I won't tell anyone. Trust me. I'm good with secrets."

That only made her feel uneasy. She knows there's more to it, she's just not brave enough to face it yet. It's not the time. There's no way she's risking herself to be stressed with something she's only assuming. She vowed to always trust Soonyoung, and that's what she will do.

"So, tell me how Coco almost broke his tail again?" Seokjin asked the girl while patching up Coco. She visited him in his clinic after a while.

"I've been home for three days straight after a long busy month and Coco got excited. He's been wagging his tail a lot everytime he sees me--which is everyday, the whole day."