08

Note: this sucks D:

__

If she could travel back in time she'd still do the exact same things. Falling in love, getting hurt, and fall in love again when her baby was born. It's not perfect, but she has no regrets. She taught herself not to. As everything happens for a reason, there's no need for regrets.

She has a week.

A week to tell Soonyoung about the life they created. Such a beautiful thing that's too much for one heart. Seongyoon has always reminded her of her lost love; the way his eyes turns into a straight line when he smiles, her adorable cheeks, his pouty lips when he doesn't get what he wants..actually, everything about Seongyoon screams he's a Kwon.

Seungkwan knows this. The way Seongyoon even laugh sounds like Soonyoung. It was almost scary how identical they look, how much he didn't get anything from his mother? Soonyoung and his genes.

The time with Seungkwan wasn't a lot. They stopped over the nearest mall to buy Seongyoon toys (even though the mother was against it because Seungkwan really didn't have to), and Seongyoon was such a happy bean.

While her mind was still wrapped around the fact that Soonyoung owned a restaurant that had one of her dishes as best selling in the menu. It's not like it's exactly stealing, right? She did remember giving him her notebook of recipes for her dream resto. But why? Why build a restaurant?

"So, he did that?" Jin plopped his hands and head on the table to face his friend. "Maybe it's for you.."

She shook her head. No way. Soonyoung made it clear that he's not capable of doing something like that for her. "I don't think so."

"Okay."

Seokjin knows how hard it was for his friend. What happened was too much for a pregnant girl to handle. He was there to see everything. Everything.

They're in Jin's clinic because he was stepping out and was planning om visiting Seongyoon after, but what happened earlier might change that plan.

He sighed, two years is a long time. Soonyoung might feel like crap knowing that he missed two years of his son's life. He just wished he won't take the child away from his mother even if not letting Soonyoung know is a selfish move.

To her, it was the best solution at that time. Running away. Protecting the child.

"How many days do you have left?" Seokjin asked while looking at the wall clock in his clinic.

"Seven. I have the weekend off too so I have time."

Jin knew what she meant. He's sure she's going to prolong the wait to tell Soonyoung, but what she didn't know is that Soonyoung was already one step ahead.

Soonyoung didn't have time to waste. Two years was enough time to be all alone.

"Hey." Jin called. "I'm sorry."

She looked at him, confused. "Why?"

He shook his head. He's probably just paranoid.

"Nothing."

Jin had dinner with her family and had hugged her goodbye when a car came to pick him up.

"Is he your friend?" She asked when a tall man came helping Jin with his things.

The blush on the vet's face already screamed the answer, so, she just chuckled. "Alright, Jin. Good night."

Her parents left for a meeting while Seongyoon was knock out asleep in her room. Just like that day, she was alone. Except this time she wore her coat and began walking out to get some fresh air.