12

Note: sorry if you think this escalated so quickly. i'm making this as short as possible, plus, i already warned you that there are many cuts. thank you for your support <3 and sorry for slow updates

__

'It's not the right time.' She thought. Looking at Soonyoung's crying state made her think that.

"Stop crying or I'm going home." She said, face not changing from the blank expression. The sight of a man who cheated crying doesn't sit well with her. It's making her look like the bad guy when she's just tired of his lies.

That day was so vivid, but she doesn't get it.

They we're fine. He clearly told him that it was just work between him and Byul, but the articles showed them eating out and being in a car together even before that night. There are so many unclear things. However, there's only one thing she wanted to know from the man.

'But I don't think I'll get an honest answer from him tonight.'

"I won't cry. Please, don't leave." Soonyoung sobbed. Ashamed that he's crying and ashamed that he needed to drink for him to have the courage to meet her. The moment Seungkwan told him about the girl's arrival he couldn't contain himself from storming in her parents house and talk to her, but the moment he starts driving to her place he would make a U-turn to go back to his group's dorm. He realized how scared he is to see how she looks at him, he realized how broken he will be if he sees her after a very long time.

His heart ached for her, but why did he cheat? Why did he agree on meeting Byul every time?

"I was.." He chocked on his tears as he suppress them from falling, "I was in pain."

"Bullshit." She cursed.

But he still continued, "I was lonely and I know it's so stupid, but please.."

She said nothing. Without looking at Soonyoung she waited for him to keep going even though it's no use. She just wants this conversation to be over as she doesn't want to be near him ever again.

"Please.." He plead. No more tears can be seen on his face when he roughly wiped them off with the back of his hand.

The memory he had from days ago came back rushing to him and it only made him hate himself more. Something so precious, something so beautiful, and something he has never seen before. The memory haunts him up until now. He's ready to go on his knees to be part of that, he was ready to risk it all.

"Please, please.." He pleads once more. Unable to form the words in his mouth.

Her brows furrowed and her lips formed a frown. He was uttering incoherent words that she just grew confused. But what he said next almost sent her to her grave as her heart started pounding so loud that it was probably audible for the other to hear.

"I know, baby. Please.. Please.. Let me see him. Let me see my boy."

It's ten ten o'clock. What a perfect time for a revelation. Just as it reminds her of Seongyoon, it was the time that Soonyoung finally confirmed the memory he had of a sight he saw in the restaurant.

Her and their child.

"How.."

"I saw. He looks just like me." He took a deep breath. "W-why didn't you tell me?"

Her blood boiled as he made it seem like it was her fault to why they ended up like this, "You answer that. Why didn't I tell you?"

"That's my son. He's mine, too. I deserve to know."