Chapter 4

A/N Hello.  I wanted to just see if you are enjoying the story so far. ( Or if you hate it ). But I won't know unless you comment.  So please just take a minute and make my day.  Please?  Alright, now I give you Chapter 4...

Fitz's POV

As soon as Sophie hurried backstage, she left my mouth open.  She was gorgeous.  Her dress was so grand, and her makeup suited her well.  As I stood there gazing at her, a firm voice tapped my shoulder.  I swiftly turned around to see my father Alden.  " Hello, Son.  How are you holding up?" he asked worriedly.  

" Umm, I don't know if I should do this," I responded kicking my foot.  " She seems so happy and it doesn't seem like she has feelings for me."

My father said with confidence, "I know you can do this.  You go up there later on and confess to her.  There is no reason to worry."

Smiling, I walked over to my seat and looked on stage.  The ceremony was starting, and I needed to get ready for my big reveal.  There was a plan set, and I was going to follow it.  Today, I was going to win over Sophie's heart.

"Good Evening ladies and gentlemen," the crowd silenced themselves as Magnate Leto talked, " We are here to congratulate the graduating class.  Please be supportive of these students and make sure to clap as loud as you can.  And without further ado, I give you the ceremony."

As students piled up on to the stage, we all clapped loudly, until Magnate Leto started to call out names.  "Keefe Sencen!" he walked out proud and gave the crowd his smirk and ran off.  After what seemed like hours the name I was waiting for was called.  "Sophie Elizabeth Foster-Ruewen!"

That was when my plan would start working.  An hour before, I had told Mr.Forkle (Magnate Leto) that I wanted to say a few things to Sophie.  So, when Sophie came up on stage, he would say, "Tonight, we have a person from the audience who would like to say something to you."  Then, I would walk onto the stage, and right there, I would tell Sophie that I like her, and then, I would wait for her reaction.

Lost in my thoughts, I would've almost missed my cue of going on stage if it wasn't for my mom tapping me on the shoulder.  I stood up, and in the dark, I was sure no one could see who it was. So I walked to the front and climbed up on the stage.  Sophie was confused, and also blushing a bit.

Come on Fitz, don't chicken out now 

I walked near her and left half of a foot of space.  Then I started my speech...

"Sophie, I know you are probably so confused right now and maybe even embarrassed, but I just had to tell you something.  A secret that I have been holding so long that I just want to let it out.  So, I wanted to say to you, that I like you, Sophie.  I really, really, like you, and I've never felt like this about anybody but you.  I know you might not like me, but-"

I was cut off by 2 pairs of warm hands hugging me, and I hugged them back.  After we pulled out of the hug, Sophie looked at me and said with glee, "I also like you Fitz.  I've liked you so much, since the day I met you."

I smiled and hugged her once again.  I didn't care that people were watching, all I cared about was that I had the one girl I'd always liked.  Once we pulled out of the hug people were saying things like "awe, they are so cute."  We both blushed and walked off stage, wishing that this night would never end.

Fitz?

Yeah?

Did you really mean everything you said in there?

Of course, why wouldn't I?

Because you're this perfect, humble, caring person, and I'm just this girl with freaky brown ey-

 I cut her off and pressed my lips against her cheek.  There was no way she could talk about herself like that.

Sophie, you are perfect, and I love you just the way you are.

And with those words, she blushed and transmitted back to me, Fitzroy Avery Vacker, I love you too.

It was now my turn to blush, but our parents and my sister and Keefe, Dex, Tam, Linh, and Marella came rushing through the door.   "Okay, we got it you love each other," Keefe said fake gagging and putting the emphasis on the word love, "but we are trying to live!"  We all laughed along with his joke when Biana was so surprised.

 "OMG, that was the cutest thing ever, Fitz why didn't you tell me that you were doing that?" Biana demanded.

"Because if I did, you'd probably be bugging me about it all day."

 "Fitz you better take car-" Grady was cut off by Edaline jamming her elbow into his stomach.

"What he meant to say was that you guys are so cute together." Edaline smiled.

After the whole thing, Mom and Dad gave us a big surprise that would end the night perfectly.  "Okay, so I didn't want to tell anybody this, but now that graduation is over, all of you are coming to Everglen for a week!" Della cheered.

"No way!" we all replied in unison.  Apparently, all the other parents knew this and already sent everyone's bags over.  After goodbye hugs and "we'll miss you," we were ready to start this sleepover.

"Okay then, to Everglen!" I yelled, and everyone followed.  This week was going to be so great.  I had Sophie, and honestly, that was all I needed. 

A/N 948 words!  And 2 chapters in a day!  I am so happy!  Okay, I have a question, do you guys want more mushy stuff or less of that?  Tell me soon cuz I wanna write more Sophitz moments now that I'm like 4 chapters in.  Bye!!!!!