Chapter 7

A/N Okay guys, so I just realized that all of these chapters were just one day!  So this chapter will be the last chapter of day one and the next chapter will start day 2 of the sleepover.  Sorry for day one being soooooo long, there was just a lot to say.  Now you can read!

Sophie's POV

"N-no Fiiitz!" I tried to say while he was tickling me on my neck.  Everyone burst out in laughter while I managed to use telekinesis to slam a pillow on Fitz's back.  He turned around and I used that time to play dirty on him.  I was going to use the secret Biana told me to tickle Fitz.

Apparently, the only place he was ticklish was on the sides of his stomach.  So without missing a second I took my hands and made my way towards his stomach, but just before I reached there Fitz turned around and picked me up, "Ha, gotcha!"

"Fitz put me down!"  I attempted pulling away but his strong arms refused, holding me tighter.  So, forgetting everyone that was standing there, I pressed my lips against his and he immediately put me down and pulled me closer instead.  It wasn't intense like before, but it was sweet and passionate.  

Not wanting to pull away, we kept doing our thing when someone cleared their throat.  "Ahem, get A ROOM!"  As fast as lightning, we jumped a foot away from each other and blushed.  I turned scarlet, and Fitz did too.

We now stood there, groaning while everyone laughed with joy.  We soon joined in, but the celebrations were gone when Bi thought of the worst idea ever.  "How 'bout you and Fitz sleep in a room?  Clearly you have some business to do."

Dex snickered and continued Biana's thought with, "I bet in the morning you'd be snuggling with each other."  

"No, we won't!" Fitz and I again said together.  But once again, the dark-haired girl won the argument, and I followed Fitz to his room.  The walls were blue and the furniture was white.  I peered over to his bed and it twice the size of 2 king beds.  I looked at him and saying, "You need that much space to sleep?"

"Of course Soph, any way you can change in the bathroom and I'll be in here changing, k?"

Nodding my head I walked over to the very, very big bathroom filled with about 12 of Fitz's hair products.  A giggle escaped my mouth and Fitz yelled from the other side of the door, "YOU OKAY IN THERE?"

Laughing I told him, " Yeah, I just didn't know that you used so many hair products!"  I opened my bag and took out the nightdress Edaline packed for me.  No way, she'd packed an extremely short nightgown which barely covered my thighs.  I groaned wanting to die at that moment.  But I unwillingly put it on and walked out of the bathroom.  Before I could say anything, my eyes widened to the fact he was not wearing a shirt, and his eyes widened to my dress.  

As quickly as we looked at each other, we looked away and we didn't visit that topic again.  But his eyes kept staring at me and every time my heart fluttered and my face reddened.

"You look great, Soph."

"Thanks, you look..." How do I say he looked hot?  So I just trailed off in thought and walked over to the bed as he patted a seat next to him.  I laid down and felt safe.  I thought I would feel uncomfortable, but it felt like we'd been together for months.  But on the other hand, I always felt safe with Fitz.

Without a word, I rolled over to him and allowed him to keep a hand on my waist while I dug my head into his chest.  And I drifted off to sleep, when Fitz whispered, "Goodnight Soph."

Not knowing what he said, I just replied with, "I love you."  And then fell asleep thinking about his dreamy eyes.

A few hours later at 2 AM

My mind swirled into darkness, and I felt like I was getting pulled under.  I say cloaks, none other the Neverseen, and a raspy voice welcomed me.  I yelled and thrashed,  but nothing could get me out of this.  The more I moved, the more I felt like knives were getting stabbed into me.  But then, what hurt more than the knives was a person.  Not too far away from me.  He was alive too.  I walked closer to him, and in the view came a very handsome boy, with teal eyes, and black hair.  Fitz. 

My mind raced to understand what had happened, and I tried helping him, but a pair of hands pulled me back and locked me up.  Then a sword was pulled out, I screamed thinking it was for me, but when they walked over to Fitz, I yelled, and screamed, and screeched because I would rather die than Fitz.  But it was done.  There was red pouring out of a body and scratch marks everywhere. 

"F-Fitz?" No reply, this time I yelled "FITZ!!!!"

"Soph?"  I frantically opened my eyes to see a boy.  The boy who had been killed in front of me.  

"Fitz, you're okay?"

"Yeah, I was hugging you the whole time," he said worriedly.  "You're scaring me, are you okay?"

I told him about my nightmare and tears spilled out of me.  "It's okay Soph, I'm right here, and I know you'll be fine."  He pulled me into his embrace and I slept soundly, feeling safer than ever.

A/N 924 words! 2 chapters in a day!  And finally, day 1 is over.  I can't wait to start on day 2.  I am actually gonna start writing the next chapter now and it will be up by the end of the day!  I hope you guys like the book, bye!